Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Facebook posting......

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@PeterDM wrote:

I'm a little concerned about the glitter on the sleigh, too.  All the other illuminated, white porcelain items this season are glitter-free, so there is potential for it to look a bit off when matched with everything else.  Also, there is also a risk that the glitter could be unevenly distriubted.  Does anyone know anything else about these alleged reindeer?  I seem to recall that they were going to be white porcelain, but do we kow if they will be illuminated?

@PeterDM  I think the glitter cheapens the look of the white porcelain.  I love all white because it will work with whatever color you're using, silver or gold.  If Jill hadn't said the sleigh and reindeer would be in the show, I would think we all imagined that are reindeer coming.  No pictures or mention of them other than Jill's answer.  We may have struck out again.  lol

@lucymo  Im gonna pass this info onto JPC. She is really wanting the sleigh but maybe she should check out the video first. Thanks for the info.

@MTH  JPC might like the glitter on the sleigh, but I don't.  She needs to go to Jill's FB page and watch the video.  The video has been shown awhile ago in Jill's blog so maybe she's already seen it.  We can't find out anymore about the reindeer so looks like we will have to wait until tomorrow, maybe they'll post information earlier in the day.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda  Thanks, looks like this years sleigh is a little taller but shorter in length and width.  It will work for me.  I'm thinking the lit white porcelain sleigh may be even smaller than these, don't you?

Yes @lucymo the white sleigh looks so small in that video. Not liking all the silver glitter on it either when not lit. 

@BabyYoda@MTH and @lucymo,

The porcelain sleigh measures 6-1/2" H x 9" L x 4" W. 

It is accented with WHITE GLITTER per the description.

Sorry I didn't post that earlier today.  I totally forgot that I had that info. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@BabyYoda  Thanks, looks like this years sleigh is a little taller but shorter in length and width.  It will work for me.  I'm thinking the lit white porcelain sleigh may be even smaller than these, don't you?

Yes @lucymo the white sleigh looks so small in that video. Not liking all the silver glitter on it either when not lit. 

@BabyYoda and @lucymo,

The porcelain sleigh measures 6-1/2" H x 9" L x 4" W. 

It is accented with WHITE GLITTER per the description.

Sorry I didn't post that earlier today.  I totally forgot that I had that info. 

@SHOPR, Thanks, I sure thought I heard Jill say it had silver on it in the video.  It is small but my problem is the glitter so I'll wait for the presentation before deciding if I'll get it or not.  Are you getting it?

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo@MTH@SHOPR

Hi guys,   Thanks for the info on the sleigh.  I did watch the video and so far from just watching the video, the glitter doesn't bother me but could look entirely different when presented.  Not real big but I don't want a big one so like that.  Also depends on the price.  Wonder also on the battery life.

looking forward to the show tomorrow night,  hoping I get to watch it all

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo, I heard Jill say something about silver glittered items, too, but I think she was just reading from the script and not really referring to the sleigh, even though the video shows the sleigh at the same time.  Who knows.  I am not interested in anything tomorrow except for possibly the unseen reindeer.  I do love my porcelain snowman bell, which I still need an ornament stand for, but I hope I'm done with the white items. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo@MTH@SHOPR

Hi guys,   Thanks for the info on the sleigh.  I did watch the video and so far from just watching the video, the glitter doesn't bother me but could look entirely different when presented.  Not real big but I don't want a big one so like that.  Also depends on the price.  Wonder also on the battery life.

JPC

Hi, JPC.  I'm hoping to be able to watch, too, mainly just to enjoy seeing everything together on the set.  I don't see any info on the battery life. 

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have a problem with the white glitter in fact I feel it will make it magical .  The 3  white pumpkins that jill featured in September that I bought have the white glitter and it isn't too much it is very pretty.  I think I am going to love this sleigh, and the size is nice too , as I don't need all large items. , need some smaller items as well.  Now I just wonder what those reindeer look like??

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I don't have a problem with the white glitter in fact I feel it will make it magical .  The 3  white pumpkins that jill featured in September that I bought have the white glitter and it isn't too much it is very pretty.  I think I am going to love this sleigh, and the size is nice too , as I don't need all large items. , need some smaller items as well.  Now I just wonder what those reindeer look like??

@Kitty Galore  I'm curious about those reindeer too.  Hoping they show up tonight at midnight online.

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo@MTH@SHOPR

JPC

Hi, JPC.  I'm hoping to be able to watch, too, mainly just to enjoy seeing everything together on the set.  I don't see any info on the battery life. 

@SHOPR

Hi SHOPR..  I do enjoy seeing all the items displayed in on the set.  I also am anxious to see the deer.  I don't have any deer other than the ones that Mr Crazy and I bought our 1st Christmas but you never know on these.  Depending on how they look.

Enjoy the show SHOPR

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy@SHOPR@MTH  On Jill's blog there is a set of reindeer but they don't look white to me in that picture.  I wonder if she has two sets of reindeer too.