Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Facebook posting......

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo...I too usually go for the snowmen lucy but there is something about him.  But he can only be used for such a short time.  Do I sound convincing???  I'm not even betting on myself.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Sorry, you don't sound convincing.  He could stay out by the time you get him until after Christmas. There now, did I help at all?  :-)

@lucymo..I see you haven't changed a bit.  LOL

@Just Plain Crazy  You know I'll never change.  Life is to be enjoyed and I live it to the hilt(is that a word? ) I've missed you on here,  you got to come around more.  I can't wait to hear how much that Santa is as that may determine whether either one of us get it, I'm thinking.  :-)

@lucymo...Have been MIA for awhile and will just be around for a couple of days then off the grid for a short time.  Will check in when I am able.

Edited to say, No I haven't been in prison!!!!

JPC

@JPC  Well, I hope you and Mr Crazy are well and happy.  I'll look for you back on here soon. 

Well, I thought about asking if you liked the striped uniforms but just figured you'd talk the warden into letting you wear your own clothes.  See, I remember you well.  LOL

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo...I too usually go for the snowmen lucy but there is something about him.  But he can only be used for such a short time.  Do I sound convincing???  I'm not even betting on myself.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Sorry, you don't sound convincing.  He could stay out by the time you get him until after Christmas. There now, did I help at all?  :-)

@Just Plain Crazy  You know I'll never change.  Life is to be enjoyed and I live it to the hilt(is that a word? ) I've missed you on here,  you got to come around more.  I can't wait to hear how much that Santa is as that may determine whether either one of us get it, I'm thinking.  :-)

@lucymo...Have been MIA for awhile and will just be around for a couple of days then off the grid for a short time.  Will check in when I am able.

JPC

@JPC  Well, I hope you and Mr Crazy are well and happy.  I'll look for you back on here soon. 

Well, I thought about asking if you liked the striped uniforms but just figured you'd talk the warden into letting you wear your own clothes.  See, I remember you well.  LOL

@lucymo.. all is well with Mr Crazy after a bad fall he took late summer and was laid up for about 3 weeks.  He is now back to himself (mean as ever).  I do look good in strips but they really should run vertically instead of horizonally.  Really make me look thick in the middle.

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Lucy,  just took a look and those reindeer are not white , they look like that metallic silver that you see everywhere, in fact I have some from Homegoods that I purchased several years ago which I put Maribor little collars on and put them in one if our trees.  I was hoping for white deer to go with the sleigh .  Big disappointment if these are the only ones.  I hope this show isn't going to be a dud Cat Sad   And after all this waiting...

@Kitty Galore  I know it's looking a little sad for us on those deer.  I have enough deer to decorate the neighborhood but do love to get ones that work with a sleigh or maybe my bells and angels.  Maybe something will show up.  Hang in.

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

JPC

@lucymo.. all is well with Mr Crazy after a bad fall he took late summer and was laid up for about 3 weeks.  He is now back to himself (mean as ever).  I do look good in strips but they really should run vertically instead of horizonally.  Really make me look thick in the middle.

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  Hehe.  Glad Mr Crazy has healed well and back to his old self.  Just sew a horizonal band in the middle and makes the waist look smaller.  I look like a stick woman, no waistline and no hips. :-)

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy@lucymo  The banter here is too funny.  You guys are so bad for each other...can you say enablers???  I love the Santa too but don't think I'm not gonna do it.  Still wondering if any deer will appear.

@MTH  I wonder if our deer buying is over for the season.  These don't look promising to me.  I've only bought one set and a champagne one at Big Lots that is really pretty.  We both got the set from the Q that is a little rustic and I love them.

@lucymo  You could be right Lucy.  I returned the Poinsettia ones. I really didn't just love them but I do have the scroll ones which I think is the rustic ones you are referring to and I really do love those. They fit my decor perfectly.  I also bought the white set from Costco which are more for the outdoors or maybe I'll put them under my tree as they can probably take any beating my dogs can give them.  I went to HL the other day and saw a few pretty ones but I was waiting to see what was offered today but I think I'm done too.  I'm sure I have plenty anyway but you never know...maybe something will show up and surprise us.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy@lucymo  The banter here is too funny.  You guys are so bad for each other...can you say enablers???  I love the Santa too but don't think I'm not gonna do it.  Still wondering if any deer will appear.

@MTH..Don't know about deer MTH but if all else fails head north to Wasilla AK, they had a moose walk into the entryway of the local grocery store today.  He didn't make it all the way inside but hung out for about 10 minutes before leaving.  Just a young moose so didn't look too dangerous.

Deer don't look too promising on Jill's show  Smiley Sad

JPC

@Just Plain Crazy  I did not hear that one....that is crazy!!

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@MTH  I wonder if our deer buying is over for the season.  These don't look promising to me.  I've only bought one set and a champagne one at Big Lots that is really pretty.  We both got the set from the Q that is a little rustic and I love them.

@lucymo  You could be right Lucy.  I returned the Poinsettia ones. I really didn't just love them but I do have the scroll ones which I think is the rustic ones you are referring to and I really do love those. They fit my decor perfectly.  I also bought the white set from Costco which are more for the outdoors or maybe I'll put them under my tree as they can probably take any beating my dogs can give them.  I went to HL the other day and saw a few pretty ones but I was waiting to see what was offered today but I think I'm done too.  I'm sure I have plenty anyway but you never know...maybe something will show up and surprise us.

@MTH  Yes, they are the scroll deer, I just couldn't come up with the name.  Check out Big Lots too.  I have one from there too.  They haven't given an item # for the  white Santa that we like so well.  They have one but it is not the right one, it carries different items than the white one.  So looks like we have to wait to see that.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@MTH  Yes, they are the scroll deer, I just couldn't come up with the name.  Check out Big Lots too.  I have one from there too.  They haven't given an item # for the  white Santa that we like so well.  They have one but it is not the right one, it carries different items than the white one.  So looks like we have to wait to see that.

@lucymo Your are right about tht Santa. I have to let JPC know.  We both thought it was the one Jill showed.  Guess it will be a surprise tonight.  Still hopeful something new and special may show up.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@lucymo Your are right about tht Santa. I have to let JPC know.  We both thought it was the one Jill showed.  Guess it will be a surprise tonight.  Still hopeful something new and special may show up.

@MTH  I was ready to jump in and order the Santa but I read in the description what he was carrying and went back to look at the white one and he carries a tree.  So, unless there's a mixup, this isn't the one we want.

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

JPC

@MTH  I was ready to jump in and order the Santa but I read in the description what he was carrying and went back to look at the white one and he carries a tree.  So, unless there's a mixup, this isn't the one we want.

I guess they are holding back on some items to avoid the rush.  Now we will see who has fast fingers between dialing and app purchases.  LOL