Honored Contributor

Re: Jill's Facebook posting......

@GCR18 I like this one as a companion piece to last year's also, further justifies me having both (yeah, like I needed a reason!).

Trusted Contributor

It looks similar to this sleigh that I bought last year:

image.jpeg

Valued Contributor

I bought last year's sleigh and do love it.  I really don't need another one Smiley Wink

Not sure I will be able to resist tho.....hmmmm

PeterDM your sleigh is gorgeous!!!

BTW... Lisa's Antiqued Candle Holder from last year is back H203729..

It's pretty but awfully ornate....

Super Contributor

Here's the sleigh from last year.  I love mine!  (It does look very similar to what the OP showed).

lisasleigh.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

similar , but different enough to be a companion to the one we have from last year I feel .  I will most likely order the new one .  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

No, this is not Lisa's sleigh from last year.  It looks to be similar though.  Count me in.

@GCR18  Jill said on FB that this is a different sleigh than the one from last year.  Also, said it will be available on Friday, but didn't say if it can be ordered before the show. 

@lucymo   I have the sleigh from last year.  I like the look of this one as a companion piece.

I don't have the one from last year.  I don't use silver in my decor and the gold looked brassy so I passed.  A lot of them arrived broken last year, glad you got a good one.  It would be neat to have a pair, with some difference in them.

Esteemed Contributor

if anyone happens to find out the item numbers of the white sleigh, deer and the silver/gold new sleigh we now know about would you Please post the item#'s ?   Just found out will have to be out of town from early afternoon till probably right before the show , with item #s hopefully can order early.  Cat Happy

Esteemed Contributor

thanks !  Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I know Lucy , we did see it and must be avaliable LOL !

@Kitty Galore I am now wondering if  Jill will actually have two sleighs in the show Friday, aren't you?  I'm planning to stop ordering the Christmas decor soon so I'm hoping the sleigh and reindeer will be available this week. If not, it could be another two weeks to wait, too late for me.  I have to be decorated early this year.  I'm still hoping.

Valued Contributor

@PeterDM, that is one beautiful sleigh. I seem to remember you talking about it. Wasn't inexpensive, was it? The one Littlearl posted a photo of looks smaller. I hope Jill's sleigh isn't puny. I don't like puny decor, LOL!

I am interested in both sleighs, the metallic finish one and the elusive white porcelain one. (and reindeer!!)