Super Contributor

Jayne Brown in the Dino suit this morning

I have never laughed so hard during a QVC presentation as I did this morning! I am not in the market for a t-Rex costume but watching Jayne enjoy herself so much was really fun. Her genuine laughter, and Dan’s attempt to stop laughing, kept me laughing right along with them. I like them both on a regular day but today’s presentation was priceless. Love!

Honored Contributor

Re: Jayne Brown in the Dino suit this morning

She genuinely had a good time presenting that item.  I laughed right along with her.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I had it on, but had the sound down as I was on the phone, but could tell they were having the time of their lives!

I remember when QVC was like that more often. Lots of fun!

Trusted Contributor

Saw this early this morning...I laughed until I cried.  Jane was hysterical with her dance moves.  Wish more presentations were this much fun.  

Honored Contributor

I think Dan was disappointed he couldn't be in the costume, too.

If they were both in those things, they would not have gotten through the presentation.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor

I was laughing right along with you! What put me over the top was the third dinosaur doing his own thing in the background. I enjoyed the presentation immensely!

Hugs . . .

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Respected Contributor

I love Jayne Brown! I love her even more today rocking that Dino suit!!! One of the most fun presentations I've seen in a very long time...like, forever. Reminds me of back in the day when Steve Bryant would host those most fabulous Halloween costume shows. Those were the days, my friends!   

Super Contributor

Oh my goodness, I forgot about the third one. Hilarious, I’m giggling just thinking about it!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

They were having so much fun that I almost ordered the suit. Jayne Brown was very entertaining. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Honored Contributor

That was so hilarious---  I laughed so hard....Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”