Respected Contributor

Re: Jane Treacy Has a New Holiday Show: Classic Christmas With Jane

Me too...

Honored Contributor

Last week Shawn said she had a Christmas show coming.  I think it's Saturday night. I'm not in the market for a tree.  I'll stop back to see what Jane's show is about.

Honored Contributor

Ha, ha, @Caaareful Shopper -- spot on!  There is a very similar dynamic at work there too!

Respected Contributor

So far nothing new except the luminara glitter candles. Everything else seems to be old stuff in a new box.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell wrote:

Thanks for the alert, @Caaareful Shopper.   I just turned it on, and am catching the last few minutes of Rick and Valerie. 

Those two are such a droll pairing, to me.   Rick's so mischievous, and Valerie's so demure, they make a cute combo.  I think Valerie gets a kick out of his rascally caperings....

@Oznell 

I loved that comment when Rick was saying that the Santa with the cardinals could be used as a tribute.....and then he mused....my parents were married 61 yrs....and then he added that sly comment....and they even got along...and Valerie just chuckled.... LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Last week Shawn said she had a Christmas show coming.  I think it's Saturday night. I'm not in the market for a tree.  I'll stop back to see what Jane's show is about.

@GCR18 

Is that the one they've been advertising..."Shawn Saves Christmas"......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@GCR18 wrote:

@GCR18 

Is that the one they've been advertising..."Shawn Saves Christmas"......

@Spurt  I think so

Respected Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

Jane’s dress is beautiful.

I agree.  Pretty dress and looks great on her.

Honored Contributor

So now we have an official platform for Jane to tell stories about her family...with old photos?  Do they seriously think we want to see and hear more  about the Jane clan?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Thanks for the alert, @Caaareful Shopper.   I just turned it on, and am catching the last few minutes of Rick and Valerie. 

Those two are such a droll pairing, to me.   Rick's so mischievous, and Valerie's so demure, they make a cute combo.  I think Valerie gets a kick out of his rascally caperings....

@Oznell Never been a fan of Rick and rarely watch him but when he is with Valarie I actually enjoy their interaction.  Watched the whole show today.