Honored Contributor

Re: JULY 1 CHRISTMAS PURCHASES HAVE SHIPPED/POST FEEDBACK HERE

@Mominohio wrote:

Five days later, and my only order is still sitting 'in process'. Can they really get any slower?

@Mominohio  I was annoyed that things shipped so quickly as I wasn't able to cancel an item.

Trusted Contributor

I did not order items that were presented ( that I remember) but I did order a set of Valerie’s three illuminated wax snowmen in blue that I found on the site last Sunday.  The snowmen look just like the photo, so they illuminate only in the middle, but they are about six inches or so tall.  I am pleased with them.

Frequent Contributor

@mousiegirl

I received Valerie’s mini lanterns in ivory today.  I tested them out- each takes 2 AAA batteries. - worked fine but I should probably test timer.  Packaged in styrofoam  that did not crumble!  Small, cute - may use one in bathroom or both on trees for a change of pace!

Respected Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

I did not order items that were presented ( that I remember) but I did order a set of Valerie’s three illuminated wax snowmen in blue that I found on the site last Sunday.  The snowmen look just like the photo, so they illuminate only in the middle, but they are about six inches or so tall.  I am pleased with them.

@KailaSThose snowmen are so darned cute! They are calling to me and I might have to get them. Glad to know they look like the photo.

Super Contributor

I am still waiting for items I ordered on June 24 and shipped on the 27th.  It is hard for me to order anything else until those things arrive.

Honored Contributor

@onliner wrote:

I am still waiting for items I ordered on June 24 and shipped on the 27th.  It is hard for me to order anything else until those things arrive.

@onliner  It takes a week to ten days before I receive items, so you should be receiving yours soon.

Super Contributor

Just rec'd my Valerie indoor/outdoor small lanterns, couldn't help myself. They're so cute!  And the glass is mirrored, didn't expect that. Don't really plan to light them, but if I do, they take AAA batteries, I don't "do" C size, tho I've bought a couple that use them, I just have them for decoration.

Got the red, put them in my kitchen on the divider for now, have red accents in the dining area.

Ordered Sunday morning, shipped Wednesday early am, got to my post office this morning.

Respected Contributor

I received my tabletop Santa (the smaller version of the TSV) in red and it is fabulous! I am so pleased with it. I popped the batteries in to check the lights and it is so pretty on our island. Wish I had ordered the Nutcracker, now. 

Also received my Valerie tree but will not open for a few days....just too busy right now.

Valued Contributor

I ordered the gingerbread cupcakes and the gingerbread triangle figure.  Thjey were due to arrive tomorrow (7-7), but I received a tracking notice this morning that they won't be here until Monday (7-9).

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I received my tabletop Santa (the smaller version of the TSV) in red and it is fabulous! I am so pleased with it. I popped the batteries in to check the lights and it is so pretty on our island. Wish I had ordered the Nutcracker, now. 

Also received my Valerie tree but will not open for a few days....just too busy right now.

Aww shucks. I went to look at the Santa and apparently the tabletop sizes are sold out. 

@Regal Beeyou evil woman, you made me want one!