Honored Contributor

Jim Shore will have a show 8/25 6AM ET

Watch Jim Shore on QVC

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE SHOW 8/25 6AM!

I apologize----The post came out duplicated, and when I canceled the duplicate it canceled both!!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I apologize----The post came out duplicated, and when I canceled the duplicate it canceled both!!!!

@Spurt  3:00 AM is too early for me, unless I wake up.

Did you buy the Halloween cat?  I was going to cancel, but it arrived that day, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Cool!  Will watch with Sat morning coffee!

Cogito ergo sum
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Did you buy the Halloween cat?  I was going to cancel, but it arrived that day, lol.

@mousiegirl I love my cat. I hope you do too and are happy you didn't cancel.  I certainly didn't need any more JS pieces, but I couldn't resist this one....LOL.  Just love that mischevious face.  I should be able to watch tomorrow morning, but I'm not seeing anything really new unless something shows up at midnight. Plus I'm already on Auto Delivery from the Big Deal last month so anything new has to be spectacular as I'm already gonna have lots of oversized pieces to store.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

I did buy the Halloween cat.  She arrived yesterday, and I took her out of the box and she is adorable!!!  Cat Very HappyI love it and cant wait to decorate with it!!! 

One funny thing----one of my cats came to look at it out of curiosity and sniffed it....I dont know if she approved or if she thought it mocked her...After all it is a Tuxedo cat like her......Cat LOL Cat LOL Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl I love my cat. I hope you do too and are happy you didn't cancel.  I certainly didn't need any more JS pieces, but I couldn't resist this one....LOL.  Just love that mischevious face.  I should be able to watch tomorrow morning, but I'm not seeing anything really new unless something shows up at midnight. Plus I'm already on Auto Delivery from the Big Deal last month so anything new has to be spectacular as I'm already gonna have lots of oversized pieces to store.

@MTH  Storing and the fact that I have several Annalee black Halloween cats and they are a breeze to store, just put everything into a bag, of course, I have tons of bags stuffed, LOL.

I already had four JS large cats, a large rabbit, two large snowmen, a large angel,and now this cat, lol.  At least I know they can always be sold and for good money, at some point.

What do you think of Valerie's burlap deer?  They are nice, but again, same poses.  I have a set of brown huge burlap deer, and other white glitter deer so will pass on these.

Respected Contributor

I’ll record it. Looking forward to being able to sleep in a little tomorrow. As it was mentioned, unless something new is posted, I’m not really interested in the current offerings. I got and love my Halloween cat!
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH  Storing and the fact that I have several Annalee black Halloween cats and they are a breeze to store, just put everything into a bag, of course, I have tons of bags stuffed, LOL.

I already had four JS large cats, a large rabbit, two large snowmen, a large angel,and now this cat, lol.  At least I know they can always be sold and for good money, at some point.

What do you think of Valerie's burlap deer?  They are nice, but again, same poses.  I have a set of brown huge burlap deer, and other white glitter deer so will pass on these.

@mousiegirl  My goodness you have so many large JS pieces.  I bought one other large Santa last year.  I am interested in seeing the large snowman you have.  JPC has been scouring the sites looking for a large JS snowman.  She was disappointed Jim didn't offer one with the pieces he had on Q2 last month.  I've been keeping an eye out for her just in case he brought one at some point.

I think the Burlap deer will be a pass for me too. Not only the same poses, but I ordered the cardinal deer during CIJ and the large deer candleholders from Jill's show also during CIJ.  I think I've done my deer splurge for this year.  I have so many I didn't even display last year.  The past few years, I went crazy at P1 buying their deer.

Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl  My goodness you have so many large JS pieces.  I bought one other large Santa last year.  I am interested in seeing the large snowman you have.  JPC has been scouring the sites looking for a large JS snowman.  She was disappointed Jim didn't offer one with the pieces he had on Q2 last month.  I've been keeping an eye out for her just in case he brought one at some point.

I think the Burlap deer will be a pass for me too. Not only the same poses, but I ordered the cardinal deer during CIJ and the large deer candleholders from Jill's show also during CIJ.  I think I've done my deer splurge for this year.  I have so many I didn't even display last year.  The past few years, I went crazy at P1 buying their deer.

@MTH  I bought the same deer you did. Smiley Happy

Here is the large snowman from last year.DSCF5404.JPG