Honored Contributor

JIM SHORE'S EASTER ITEMS ARRIVED! REVIEW!!!

[ Edited ]

I received my Jim Shore Bunny Rocker-H225199-- I just love the expression on the bunnie's face. And I also love the details on the basket the bunny has on his back.  Another winner and unique piece from Jim!!!  

I also received my mini Easter Angel-H225192--she may be small, but the details on the Easter Basket she is holding are amazing.... love the "lace" detail on the bottom of her dress.  And of course Jim takes great pains to get the expression of each angel's face just right!!!  So cute!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE'S EASTER ITEMS ARRIVED! REVIEW!!!

I just LOVE Jim's work and have quite a collection, unfortunately I've run out of room to add more!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I received my Jim Shore Bunny Rocker--- I just love the expression on the bunnie's face. And I also love the details on the basket the bunny has on his back.  Another winner and unique piece from Jim!!!  

I also received my mini Easter Angel---she may be small, but the details on the Easter Basket she is holding are amazing.... love the "lace" detail on the bottom of her dress.  And of course Jim takes great pains to get the expression of each angel's face just right!!!  So cute!!! 

@Spurt  This rabbit was on zulily a few days ago, along with many other of his items, but i passed.

Regular Contributor

I got my Easter Basket Big Deal and I love it.  It was much smaller than expected but the details are wonderful.  Don't know which side i like better, the chicks or bunnies.  Thinking I may need to put it on a lazy susan so I can rotate frequently.  Will put some grass inside the basket so the eggs will be seen easily.  

Happy with my purchase can't wait to see the next basket on auto delivery.  

I'm liking your review of the angel will see if it's still available.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aunt bea wrote:

I got my Easter Basket Big Deal and I love it.  It was much smaller than expected but the details are wonderful.  Don't know which side i like better, the chicks or bunnies.  Thinking I may need to put it on a lazy susan so I can rotate frequently.  Will put some grass inside the basket so the eggs will be seen easily.  

Happy with my purchase can't wait to see the next basket on auto delivery.  

I'm liking your review of the angel will see if it's still available.  

@aunt bea 

So glad you loved the basket--- I was so tempted....

The item number for the Angel is H225192 and 

H225611

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

@Spurt  I caved and purchased the angel to go along with my basket. Thanks for the review and encouragement to purchase!!  Hope you have a blessed Easter Season.  

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea wrote:

@Spurt  I caved and purchased the angel to go along with my basket. Thanks for the review and encouragement to purchase!!  Hope you have a blessed Easter Season.  

@aunt bea 

I hope you enjoy your angel.  Have a blessed Easter season.....

Respected Contributor

Thanks for your review! I’m so happy you like your new pieces. I wanted the Easter basket but missed out because I was having issues ordering. 😕

I love that Bunny Rocker too. Wouldn’t mind adding that to my collection.

I recently picked up the Rainbow Bridge angel from his website and love it.
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Thanks for your review! I’m so happy you like your new pieces. I wanted the Easter basket but missed out because I was having issues ordering. 😕

I love that Bunny Rocker too. Wouldn’t mind adding that to my collection.

I recently picked up the Rainbow Bridge angel from his website and love it.

@crazycockermom 

That Rainbow Bridge angel is beautiful and so meaningful too....

Respected Contributor

@Spurt
Thanks so much!!