Honored Contributor

Don't Miss Jim Shore Appearances on QVC

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE MARCH 27 9AM ET

@Spurt 

There are quite a few cute new Jim Shore pieces today in the new arrivals!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, @Spurt.  If our home wasn’t busting at the seams, I would go crazy.  Jim Shore is such a talented and humble man.

Just thought I would mention what a bargain his reproductions are.  We have two items we purchased in Oberammergau in the Bavarian Alps in Germany, carved by hand.  They are lovely, but they were not cheap.  The whole town is full of shops carrying hand carved pieces.  My point here is that Jim’s pieces are so beautifully carved and painted that they rival so much of the carving we saw there.  And they are so well done, you really can’t tell they are reproductions.

And they are so affordable!

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you QVC, for providing great hosts who appreciate Jim's work, knowledge, fork lore and love of history as he describes his talents and ideas for his designs. His quiet explainations are fascinating and cannot be overshadowed by meme comments of a self-absorbed hosts. So far, this visit was much, much better than the launch of his last visit. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.