Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl

BTW....remember I bought the new JS Woodland sled....but missed out on the reindeer....  Well Jim's appearance today reminded me that one of the reindeer came out on 8/1/18..... So I went to Jims website and the 8/1 stocking had sold out.....another order was coming 10/1....and another deer was coming out late 12/18....So then I checked E-Bay and sure enough a dealer that runs a Christmas shoppe had the deer, so I just got one deer.  It was the same price as on Jim's website with free shipping so that was a pretty good deal....But I think the sleigh will look okay with one deer in the spot I want to place it..........

Image result for jim shore woodland santa sled

Related image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt  I love the items you posted to mousiegirl!

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

BTW....remember I bought the new JS Woodland sled....but missed out on the reindeer....  Well Jim's appearance today reminded me that one of the reindeer came out on 8/1/18..... So I went to Jims website and the 8/1 stocking had sold out.....another order was coming 10/1....and another deer was coming out late 12/18....So then I checked E-Bay and sure enough a dealer that runs a Christmas shoppe had the deer, so I just got one deer.  It was the same price as on Jim's website with free shipping so that was a pretty good deal....But I think the sleigh will look okay with one deer in the spot I want to place it..........

Related image

@Spurt  Jim's deer are wonderful, so glad you were able to get one.  Love the sleigh, now that I see it again. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Spurt
Just reiterating that you didn’t step on anyone’s toes! So glad you got a deer to go with the beautiful sleigh!!
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

Related image

@Spurt  Jim's deer are wonderful, so glad you were able to get one.  Love the sleigh, now that I see it again. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

I just love animals so that sleigh is PERFECT for me....I love the Woodland series with their soft colors for a change of pace too......I have 2 Woodland angels with animals promiently displayed on my amoire....They are beautiful and such detail.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Spurt
Just reiterating that you didn’t step on anyone’s toes! So glad you got a deer to go with the beautiful sleigh!!

@crazycockermom

Thanks! Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

Related image

@mousiegirl

I just love animals so that sleigh is PERFECT for me....I love the Woodland series with their soft colors for a change of pace too......I have 2 Woodland angels with animals promiently displayed on my amoire....They are beautiful and such detail.....

@Spurt  I have an angel and either snowman or Santa from several years ago, and it is always the animals that get to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

Related image

@mousiegirl

@Spurt  I have an angel and either snowman or Santa from several years ago, and it is always the animals that get to me.

@mousiegirl

Some of his pieces have such artistry and beauty--such as my Patriotic angel (her dress folds looks like fabric, and she has such a pretty face) I put her out on Memorial Day/the 4th of July.  She is so beautiful......BUT its the animals that always get to me too......

Trusted Contributor

Oh I wish I hadn't looked.  That sleigh is so beautiful. I don't know if I can live

without it...but I'm going to try.  Give it a few days and maybe I'll forget

about it.  Smiley Happy

I've been buying Jim's woodland ornaments.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

Related image

@mousiegirl

@mousiegirl

Some of his pieces have such artistry and beauty--such as my Patriotic angel (her dress and folds looks like fabric, and she has such a pretty face) I put her out on Memorial Day/the 4th of July.  She is so beautiful......BUT its the animals that always get to me too......

@Spurt  Within a few years of our marriage, DH walked through the house saying, "I guess this is going to be an animal house," he had no idea, LOL!  When I told him one evening that I would be bringing a puppy home soon, he said he was leaving, to which I replied, there are eight doors out, take your pick," lol, he finally gave up.

When I married him, I had a rabbit and a cat, within a few months, I brought home a kitten that someone was giving away, I frown on giving an animal away, but home I came with him.  Then I became a foster home when I vounteered for a nonprofit animal placement shelter, and on and on it went, lol.