Honored Contributor

JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

Watch Jim Shore on QVC

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

@Spurt  Did you see the "Jim Shore Fans" thread begun yesterday?  People debating whether or not to buy this cat, and I finally broke down and bought it.

Trusted Contributor

It's coming to my house too!!
Respected Contributor

@MTH
I posted on my thread that I caved! I see mousiegirl did too. Lol
Honored Contributor

@MTH  @crazycockermom  @Spurt  For storage, he/she will join the large Spring rabbit and angel on the floor in front of a shelving unit, in a room that no one but me enters, my red room, until I can reorganize the only closet in the house with shelves tall enough to accomodate these, so will have to find a new place for the shorter items in there now, oh me, oh my, tis a huge challenge, LOL!

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl
Sounds like a good plan.
I also have a room that no one enters but me. I need time, a lot of time, to organize everything.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH  @crazycockermom  @Spurt  For storage, he/she will join the large Spring rabbit and angel on the floor in front of a shelving unit, in a room that no one but me enters, my red room, until I can reorganize the only closet in the house with shelves tall enough to accomodate these, so will have to find a new place for the shorter items in there now, oh me, oh my, tis a huge challenge, LOL!

@mousiegirl@crazycockermom@Spurt I have one of those rooms too. I'm afraid to let anyone else in there.LOL

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt  Did you see the "Jim Shore Fans" thread begun yesterday?  People debating whether or not to buy this cat, and I finally broke down and bought it.

@mousiegirl @MTH @crazycockermom

I'm so sorry I didnt see the Jim Shore Fan Thread and didn't mean to step on anyones post.  I just posted this in  a hurry when I read the email to alert folks he was coming on.... From what he said, it sounds like he will be back in Sept with what I assume will be a Halloween Show.....or maybe early Christmas.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I'm so sorry I didnt see the Jim Shore Fan Thread and didn't mean to step on anyones post.  I just posted this in  a hurry when I read the email to alert folks he was coming on.... From what he said, it sounds like he will be back in Sept with what I assume will be a Halloween Show.....or maybe early Christmas.....

@Spurt  No toes stepped on, just thought you may want to see the comments on the other thread. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt  No toes stepped on, just thought you may want to see the comments on the other thread. Smiley Happy

@mousiegirl

Thanks for letting me know about the other thread.  I did enjoy reading the comments of all the "enablers".(I'm  included in that group)...Cat LOL