Reply
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,436
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

Watch Jim Shore on QVC

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,284
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

@SPURT  Did you see the "Jim Shore Fans" thread begun yesterday?  People debating whether or not to buy this cat, and I finally broke down and bought it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,659
Registered: ‎10-18-2012

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

It's coming to my house too!!
Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,051
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

@MTH
I posted on my thread that I caved! I see mousiegirl did too. Lol
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,284
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

@MTH  @morewineplease  @SPURT  For storage, he/she will join the large Spring rabbit and angel on the floor in front of a shelving unit, in a room that no one but me enters, my red room, until I can reorganize the only closet in the house with shelves tall enough to accomodate these, so will have to find a new place for the shorter items in there now, oh me, oh my, tis a huge challenge, LOL!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,051
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

@mousiegirl
Sounds like a good plan.
I also have a room that no one enters but me. I need time, a lot of time, to organize everything.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,659
Registered: ‎10-18-2012

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW


@mousiegirl wrote:

@MTH  @morewineplease  @SPURT  For storage, he/she will join the large Spring rabbit and angel on the floor in front of a shelving unit, in a room that no one but me enters, my red room, until I can reorganize the only closet in the house with shelves tall enough to accomodate these, so will have to find a new place for the shorter items in there now, oh me, oh my, tis a huge challenge, LOL!


@mousiegirl@morewineplease@SPURT I have one of those rooms too. I'm afraid to let anyone else in there.LOL

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,436
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW


@mousiegirl wrote:

@SPURT  Did you see the "Jim Shore Fans" thread begun yesterday?  People debating whether or not to buy this cat, and I finally broke down and bought it.


@mousiegirl @MTH @morewineplease

 

I'm so sorry I didnt see the Jim Shore Fan Thread and didn't mean to step on anyones post.  I just posted this in  a hurry when I read the email to alert folks he was coming on.... From what he said, it sounds like he will be back in Sept with what I assume will be a Halloween Show.....or maybe early Christmas.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 31,284
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW


@SPURT wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SPURT  Did you see the "Jim Shore Fans" thread begun yesterday?  People debating whether or not to buy this cat, and I finally broke down and bought it.


@mousiegirl @MTH @morewineplease

 

I'm so sorry I didnt see the Jim Shore Fan Thread and didn't mean to step on anyones post.  I just posted this in  a hurry when I read the email to alert folks he was coming on.... From what he said, it sounds like he will be back in Sept with what I assume will be a Halloween Show.....or maybe early Christmas.....


 

 

@SPURT  No toes stepped on, just thought you may want to see the comments on the other thread. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Posts: 23,436
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: JIM SHORE MAKING APPEARANCE ON FALL SHOW

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SPURT wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SPURT  Did you see the "Jim Shore Fans" thread begun yesterday?  People debating whether or not to buy this cat, and I finally broke down and bought it.


@mousiegirl @MTH @morewineplease

 

I'm so sorry I didnt see the Jim Shore Fan Thread and didn't mean to step on anyones post.  I just posted this in  a hurry when I read the email to alert folks he was coming on.... From what he said, it sounds like he will be back in Sept with what I assume will be a Halloween Show.....or maybe early Christmas.....


 

 

@SPURT  No toes stepped on, just thought you may want to see the comments on the other thread. Smiley Happy


@mousiegirl

 

Thanks for letting me know about the other thread.  I did enjoy reading the comments of all the "enablers".(I'm  included in that group)...Cat LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”