Respected Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE FANS--WHAT DID YOU BUY????

Ok. I’m confused as to what you all finally determined, but I’m pretty sure the angel and Santa lanterns are going to be the Q2 big deal. Regardless, does anyone think they’ll get either??

I’m supposed to receive my big snowman today. I’m on waitlist for the Santa riding the reindeer. Not sure why, but that piece appealed to me a lot. I like the cardinal Santa too but can’t get it all!

A little off topic, but I usually get Joan Rivers’ Russian egg ornaments each year. Not crazy about this year’s set of four. I like the pansy one a lot, but the others are meh. So by not getting that set I can justify more Jim Shore. Lol
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm collecting the dated ornaments, so I ordered that and used self-control on everything else.  That Santa sleigh and reindeer was darling!  I also loved the Santa with seashells.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Ok. I’m confused as to what you all finally determined, but I’m pretty sure the angel and Santa lanterns are going to be the Q2 big deal. Regardless, does anyone think they’ll get either??

I’m supposed to receive my big snowman today. I’m on waitlist for the Santa riding the reindeer. Not sure why, but that piece appealed to me a lot. I like the cardinal Santa too but can’t get it all!

A little off topic, but I usually get Joan Rivers’ Russian egg ornaments each year. Not crazy about this year’s set of four. I like the pansy one a lot, but the others are meh. So by not getting that set I can justify more Jim Shore. Lol

@crazycockermom

Although the Angel and Santa with the lanterns are lovely I just don't have the place to store these oversized pieces....I have 2 of Jim's large pieces already--His Spring Garden Angel with Cats and a large Christmas Angel that was a QVC puchase several years ago....The smaller pieces I can find storage room....and I rotate them depending on the season...

I have a set of Joan's Christmas ornaments .....the ones I have are just oval glass ornaments with glitter and rhinestones, they aren't designed like the Russian eggs....But I did see David D. present the newest collection....there were a couple I liked, but others I didn't so I couldn't justify the price ....your right, more money for more Jim Shore....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Spurt@mousiegirl  Interesting because I live in Florida and the Big Deal is on at 9 PM EST.  It is different than the midnight TSVs on the main station. You guys are gonna have to keep me posted since I seem to no longer get the emails.

@MTH

I signed up for Jim Shore emails from Jim's website....He sends out emails for his QVC appearances.....

jimshore.com

You should get a pop up asking  if you want to enter your email and subscribe....

(I can't post a link to Jim's own website because its against Q's Forum rules since its connected to another retail site, even though he's a Q vendor)

@Spurt  Thank you. I will pop over to his site and sign up.  I check in there from time to time anyway so its about time I visited.