Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE FANS--WHAT DID YOU BUY????

@MTH wrote:

@Spurt@crazycockermom@mousiegirl@Zsazsa@septemberJust happened to notice that JS will be on Q2 Friday night at 9.  Doesn't that mean he'll have the Q2 Big Deal???

@MTH  If it is 9:00 PST, yes, if EST at 9:00, no.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@Spurt@crazycockermom@mousiegirl@Zsazsa@septemberJust happened to notice that JS will be on Q2 Friday night at 9.  Doesn't that mean he'll have the Q2 Big Deal???

@MTH

What @mousiegirl said, ......I have a feeling the featured item is going to be his oversized figurals that the QVC Associate Buyer mentioned in a promo.....I got an email the other day too....

Watch Jim Shore on QVC and QVC2

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH

What @mousiegirl said, ......I have a feeling the featured item is going to be his oversized figurals that the QVC Associate Buyer mentioned in a promo.....I got an email the other day too....

@Spurt  I was pretty sure that Jim couldn't produce the amount for a TSV.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH

@Spurt  Any ideas of what the large figures will be?  Maybe an Angel and a Santa.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt@mousiegirl  Interesting because I live in Florida and the Big Deal is on at 9 PM EST.  It is different than the midnight TSVs on the main station. You guys are gonna have to keep me posted since I seem to no longer get the emails.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH

@Spurt  Any ideas of what the large figures will be?  Maybe an Angel and a Santa.

@mousiegirl

Whats pictured above is what I saw in the background of the TV promo so I think that's it.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@Spurt@mousiegirl  Interesting because I live in Florida and the Big Deal is on at 9 PM EST.  It is different than the midnight TSVs on the main station. You guys are gonna have to keep me posted since I seem to no longer get the emails.

@MTH  Oh, I misread your post, didn't see the Q2.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH

@mousiegirl

Whats pictured above is what I saw in the background of the TV promo so I think that's it.....

@Spurt  Okay, I am safe. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@MTH

@Spurt  I was pretty sure that Jim couldn't produce the amount for a TSV.

@mousiegirl

That's a good point about being difficult to produce that many for the TSV, but I think it will be a featured item...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@MTH

I signed up for Jim Shore emails from Jim's website....He sends out emails for his QVC appearances.....

jimshore.com

You should get a pop up asking  if you want to enter your email and subscribe....

(I can't post a link to Jim's own website because its against Q's Forum rules since its connected to another retail site, even though he's a Q vendor)