Honored Contributor

JIM SHORE FANS---DON'T FORGET!!!!

Jim Shore fans he will have a show this Saturday, Sept 24----set your alarms---6 AM Eastern!!!

I did major damage last time he was one, but will probably just enjoy the show and his stories......although I say that everytime and usually end up purchasing something Woman LOLWoman Wink

It will be good to see Jim Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE FANS---DON'T FORGET!!!!

@Spurt

Thanks Spurt! Loves me some Jim Shore!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love Jim Shore but don't understand why his shows are on so early all the time?

Esteemed Contributor

I went thru my Jim Shore phase already, that lasted about two years.  I bought lots of ornaments and started to collect the "Santas Around the World."  The last time I ordered (maybe a year or so ago), I ordered stuff from his website.  Well the paint job was sooooooo bad on all of the items that I sent the whole thing back and have not bought another thing.  Honestly, the things looked like junk from the back bin of a discount store.

I do have many things that are fine, but I am done with this line.  I hope you all get some nice pieces.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

@Lori Kaye wrote:

I love Jim Shore but don't understand why his shows are on so early all the time?

@Lori Kaye  The last show it was mentioned that it was due to Jim's busy schedule.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Lori Kaye wrote:

@Lori Kaye  The last show it was mentioned that it was due to Jim's busy schedule.

@mousiegirl @Lori Kaye

On his Facebook Page he mentioned he also has a signing event in Bartonsville PA.the next day.........so busy busy busy.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom @Lori Kaye @mousiegirl

Jim just mentioned on his FB Page this is his last show for 2016.....and the Christmas season hasn't really started... Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

Jim just mentioned on his FB Page this is his last show for 2016.....and the Christmas season has really started... Smiley Sad

@Spurt  It's fun to see him and listen to his stories. I rarely see him because he is usually on here at 3:00 am, no fair.  I end up buying his items on ebay because many times they are sold out here, and there is a larger variety there.  Zulily also sells his pieces.

I wonder if he goes to Disneyland around Christmas to kick off his Disney Christmas pieces.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

Jim just mentioned on his FB Page this is his last show for 2016.....and the Christmas season has really started... Smiley Sad

@Spurt  It's fun to see him and listen to his stories. I rarely see him because he is usually on here at 3:00 am, no fair.  I end up buying his items on ebay because many times they are sold out here, and there is a larger variety there.  Zulily also sells his pieces.

I wonder if he goes to Disneyland around Christmas to kick off his Disney Christmas pieces.

@mousiegirl

WOW!!! .....  I do like to hear his stories and some pieces do sell out too.....But 3AM is a tad too early, it will be 5AM where I am.....  I'm not a Zulilly fan, but I have gotten pieces from Ebay and some local gift shops have his items....a store called Collector's Gallery has a HUGE selection....and of course Jim's website too....

Here's his events....Looks like he will be at Walt Disney World, 11/26-11/27 and Disney land 12/3-12/4.......

http://www.jimshore.com/index.php/news-events/6-news2

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl

WOW!!! .....  I do like to hear his stories and some pieces do sell out too.....But 3AM is a tad too early, it will be 5AM where I am.....  I'm not a Zulilly fan, but I have gotten pieces from Ebay and some local gift shops have his items....a store called Collector's Gallery has a HUGE selection....and of course Jim's website too....

Here's his events....Looks like he will be at Walt Disney World, 11/26-11/27 and Disney land 12/3-12/4.......

http://www.jimshore.com/index.php/news-events/6-news2

@Spurt  WOW, I had no idea he traveled around so much, just thought he stayed at his shop and whittled/carved his wonderful pieces.Smiley Happy