Honored Contributor

JIM SHORE FANS! 2 JIM SHORE SHOWS COMING SOON----------

From Jim Shore's Facebook Page:

Here’s something fun! In addition to my QVC appearance on Sunday, July 16 at 1am ET (where you’ll see this Santa),

Image may contain: one or more people

Jim said he will also be doing a one hour live-audience show on QVC2 Saturday, July 22nd at 5pm ET.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE FANS! 2 JIM SHORE SHOWS COMING SOON----------

@Spurt. I've been waiting for Mr. Shore.  Is there any chance that this piece can be ordered early?   I collect at least 1 piece each Christmas and Easter for my great grandbabies.  Their parents would love this.  We do Santa and the angels with wood land critters.  I will keep my fingers and toes crossed.  I put the next show on my calendar and won't miss it.

I will be participating in our regional Relay For Life Cancer fund event SAT and Sun.  It does not end until 4AM Sunday and by the time we clean up and transport everything home we all will be hitting the pillow.  Our team is awake and active the whole time (except the toddlers who love to ride their wagons around the track and get our team points).  Our team does great every years thanks to the efforts of many.

Honored Contributor

@Gram W-

I just looked and you can order them now with free shipping today!

I hope he does those new woodland creatures in the ornaments too. I like the woodland the best of all he does. They are beautiful.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt  OMG! That is an AWESOME piece...TY for sharing!

I had to go into our kitchen and see the JS St Francis piece I got 2-3 yrs ago with all the animals around him...and remind myself I'm not buying anymore Santa decor either.

Otherwise, well...you know...

This is what I have to be...VERY vigilant when it comes to decor purchases from now on. I REALLY need to be EXTREMELY choosy what I get...and it better be TDF and BETTER than what I already have because something would have to go. The last time I checked, everything I kept after the last purge isn't going anywhere...LOL

I'll be watching the shows...they are always enjoyable. I think I have about 15 pieces of his...went crazy and bought most of them in 2014!

Here is that JS piece in our kitchen  Smiley Happy

JS.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay.   Thank you.   I immediately went to order.  The order is not being accepted by QVC's system..  I get to submit and it won't go any further.   Same problem I had with thief server last week.    Last week the items were for me so I said forget it.   Jim Shore I really want so I will try again every hour until it goes thru.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gram W

Hi GELLER GIRL,

That Santa is available on the QVC website I see someone already gave you the info........I hope you can make the purchase.....  

It's also available on the jim shore website but it cost more......so I would continue trying with QVC.....

That's wonderful that your participating in the Relay Life For Cancer,  good luck on the relay and thank you so much for your effort in this endeavour and a big HUG to you for your kind heartedness................Heart   And I certainly understand how you'd miss Jims show with that early presentaiton time............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@Gram W-

I just looked and you can order them now with free shipping today!

I hope he does those new woodland creatures in the ornaments too. I like the woodland the best of all he does. They are beautiful.

@on the bay

I have the woodland angels and they are beautiful pieces!!!  I have them displayed right now................

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the info!   I recently started collecting his pieces.  Looking forward to his shows.  

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Spurt  OMG! That is an AWESOME piece...TY for sharing!

I had to go into our kitchen and see the JS St Francis piece I got 2-3 yrs ago with all the animals around him...and remind myself I'm not buying anymore Santa decor either.

Otherwise, well...you know...

This is what I have to be...VERY vigilant when it comes to decor purchases from now on. I REALLY need to be EXTREMELY choosy what I get...and it better be TDF and BETTER than what I already have because something would have to go. The last time I checked, everything I kept after the last purge isn't going anywhere...LOL

I'll be watching the shows...they are always enjoyable. I think I have about 15 pieces of his...went crazy and bought most of them in 2014!

Here is that JS piece in our kitchen  Smiley Happy

JS.jpg

@Susan Louise

Your St. Francis piece is WONDERFUL.....I love animals so I've always liked St. Francis and JIm does a great job with his St Francis figurines..............

And Im with you, I just told my sister a few days ago, I need to do a major purge of my decor pieces and closets am thinking of even donating some of my older Jim Shore items to an Animal Shelter Thrift Shop which goes towards the care of the animals in the No-Kill Shelter.   So my purchases have to be for very special Jim Shore items and I will have to donate the same number that I purchase this year..........but you know how that goes... Smiley Wink .....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Gram W wrote:

@on the bay.   Thank you.   I immediately went to order.  The order is not being accepted by QVC's system..  I get to submit and it won't go any further.   Same problem I had with thief server last week.    Last week the items were for me so I said forget it.   Jim Shore I really want so I will try again every hour until it goes thru.

@Gram W

I did a speed buy for that new woodland angel (the smaller one, I have the other two) and my order went through (I justified it by saying its on sale and free shipping--LOL)....Maybe it's because your popup blocker is on, sometimes that stops me from completing an order, I have to turn it off to make my orders go through.....OR it might be another glitch in Q's website again........Woman Frustrated...

See if you can use automated ordering or try ordering by calling Customer Service........let us know if you were able to buy it........