[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:
Jim will be on QVC Sunday!

Sunday, August 23rd at 7 AM ET/4 AM PT

See new releases from Jim’s holiday collection including exclusive items available only on QVC during the Countdown To Christmas event.

@Spurt   I only bought the 2nd annual train car, sight unseen as there was no image yet.  I think it may be similar to the train set of some years ago, wondering how many cars there will be.

@mousiegirl  the 

A couple of the items Jim said he was the only one with the original protocol sample and showed it from his studio via Skype......

The train engine with Santa was from last year, and then the cute coal car with the Christmas tree was the second in a series and was very cute with a Christmas tree in it.....The one from today was very very cute---more of a white woodland....it had a snowman and animals on top of a flat bed train car.....Jim said the Christmas train would be a series exclusive to QVC and there would eventually be a caboose.....

I only bought the 2 ornaments, the cardinal which could be displayed year long (and another item where Jim had the only sample).....and the nativity joy to the world ornament, done more in the white wooedland with a birch tree base....

@Spurt   I bought the engine and first car last year, so maybe engine and three cars total, like the last one.  I eventually saw the image of the snowman car, but had already bought it earlier.

@mousiegirl 

Jim did mention, he wasn't sure how many cars total there would be and that there was a "hint" on each of the current cars on what the next one would be, so theres definitely going to be a new car next year and its not a caboose........He said he goofed on the last train series because a little poem went along with each car, but he ran out of words to the poem....and people begged for a caboose....so when this series is done, there would be caboose!

https://www.qvc.com/Jim-Shore-Heartwood-Creek-Annual-Christmas-Train.product.H222428.html?sc=IROA

@Spurt   Thank you, he was on too early here for me to watch the show.  I think next year will be a deer. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: JIM SHORE APPEARANCE SUNDAY 8/23

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:
Jim will be on QVC Sunday!

Sunday, August 23rd at 7 AM ET/4 AM PT

See new releases from Jim’s holiday collection including exclusive items available only on QVC during the Countdown To Christmas event.

@Spurt   I only bought the 2nd annual train car, sight unseen as there was no image yet.  I think it may be similar to the train set of some years ago, wondering how many cars there will be.

@mousiegirl  the 

A couple of the items Jim said he was the only one with the original protocol sample and showed it from his studio via Skype......

The train engine with Santa was from last year, and then the cute coal car with the Christmas tree was the second in a series and was very cute with a Christmas tree in it.....The one from today was very very cute---more of a white woodland....it had a snowman and animals on top of a flat bed train car.....Jim said the Christmas train would be a series exclusive to QVC and there would eventually be a caboose.....

I only bought the 2 ornaments, the cardinal which could be displayed year long (and another item where Jim had the only sample).....and the nativity joy to the world ornament, done more in the white wooedland with a birch tree base....

@Spurt   I bought the engine and first car last year, so maybe engine and three cars total, like the last one.  I eventually saw the image of the snowman car, but had already bought it earlier.

@mousiegirl 

Jim did mention, he wasn't sure how many cars total there would be and that there was a "hint" on each of the current cars on what the next one would be, so theres definitely going to be a new car next year and its not a caboose........He said he goofed on the last train series because a little poem went along with each car, but he ran out of words to the poem....and people begged for a caboose....so when this series is done, there would be caboose!

https://www.qvc.com/Jim-Shore-Heartwood-Creek-Annual-Christmas-Train.product.H222428.html?sc=IROA

@Spurt   Thank you, he was on too early here for me to watch the show.

@mousiegirl 

He always comes on early not sure if that's his preference or QVC's.....  I forgot to set my alarm just happened to get up a few minutes before his show started ..... Woman Very Happy

Mary Beth was the host, now I do like her presentations, but today she aggravated me because she was intent on every item taking time out to show the bottom of the piece----to show it indicated it was a Jim Shore figurine, included the title, and a number.......On one item she was so busy showing the bottom that she failed to mention that the item had multiple elements, the reins were leather,  part of the sled was metal....Jim had to jump in at the last minute and mention it just as time ran out for the item...SMH!!!!.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl 

Me too....I think the next car will have a deer......

One item I am still debating about is the "wind blown snowman".....  it looks like the snowmans scarf and hat and even the animals were impacted by a very strong wind---very unique..Theres a wind blown Santa too (although Mary Beth didnt spend too much time on the Santa--she really liked snowman)....

https://www.qvc.com/Jim-Shore-Winter-Wonderland-Blowing-Snowman-Figurine.product.H224046.html?sc=SRC...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

One item I am still debating about is the "wind blown snowman".....  it looks like the snowmans scarf and hat and even the animals were impacted by a very strong wind---very unique..Theres a wind blown Santa too (although Mary Beth didnt spend too much time on the Santa--she really liked snowman)....

https://www.qvc.com/Jim-Shore-Winter-Wonderland-Blowing-Snowman-Figurine.product.H224046.html?sc=SRC...

@Spurt   Like deer, I have to cut back on buying snowmen, I bought some fabulous snowmen last year on zulily, and barely could fit them into a cabinet, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   Like deer, I have to cut back on buying snowmen, I bought some fabulous snowmen last year on zulily, and barely could fit them into a cabinet, lol.

@mousiegirl 

I know what you mean....LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   I made a liar of myself, lol, bought these, but they are small so think I can sneak them in without the herd knowing, will put them in another shed, I mean cabinet, lol.  

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   I made a liar of myself, lol, bought these, but they are small so think I can sneak them in without the herd knowing, will put them in another shed, I mean cabinet, lol.  

@mousiegirl 

Some items are so darn cute that they are just irrestible! I thought those deer were darling! Enjoy your new additions!