Esteemed Contributor

Re: JILL'S WEDNESDAY SHOW AUGUST 16

@lucymo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@ptagirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

Just thought I'd post this (Lunchtime Special) for anyone interested....

H206127    4' Autumnal Hydrangea Garland With Berries 

LTS price~ $22.60 with free S/H

LifeIsGood, thanks for the heads-up on the garland.  I ordered one.  They are beautiful.  I ordered two last year and was looking for another one.  Thanks again, and have a Great Day!

@ptagirl~ you are so welcome! I'm glad to hear how much you love yours, and enough to come back for another... I ordered 2 for myself. I've been so tempted to pickup this garland for awhile now, so I was happy to see it at a reduced price. 

Autumn graphics

@LIG1  Thanks for the reminder.  I did order two of them this morning.  With the free S/H we save $11 on two of them.  They are beautiful and I put garlands on top of my large curio cabinets so I use a lot of them.  Last year I got several of the beautiful glittered leaf ones that Valerie had.

I love a bargain.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo~ Glad you ordered two as well, now I don't feel so guilty! Smiley HappyHeartI love a good bargain, too! Plus, it didn't even register with me how much we were saving on the S/H.

I'm sure DH will be thrilled! LOL http___www.picgifs.com_mini-graphics_mini-graphics_halloween_mini-graphics-halloween-441333.gif

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@ptagirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

Just thought I'd post this (Lunchtime Special) for anyone interested....

H206127    4' Autumnal Hydrangea Garland With Berries 

LTS price~ $22.60 with free S/H

LifeIsGood, thanks for the heads-up on the garland.  I ordered one.  They are beautiful.  I ordered two last year and was looking for another one.  Thanks again, and have a Great Day!

@ptagirl~ you are so welcome! I'm glad to hear how much you love yours, and enough to come back for another... I ordered 2 for myself. I've been so tempted to pickup this garland for awhile now, so I was happy to see it at a reduced price. 

Autumn graphics

@LIG1  Thanks for the reminder.  I did order two of them this morning.  With the free S/H we save $11 on two of them.  They are beautiful and I put garlands on top of my large curio cabinets so I use a lot of them.  Last year I got several of the beautiful glittered leaf ones that Valerie had.

I love a bargain.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo~ Glad you ordered two as well, now I don't feel so guilty! Smiley HappyHeartI love a good bargain, too! Plus, it didn't even register with me how much we were saving on the S/H.

I'm sure DH will be thrilled! LOL http___www.picgifs.com_mini-graphics_mini-graphics_halloween_mini-graphics-halloween-441333.gif

@LIG1  My DH would say yes, but look how much you would have saved if you hadn't ordered them.  It did look like a lot of money when I saw the total for two but I went ahead and I was happy to get them with the free S/H.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Jill's recent FB post said 9 am show Wednesday would be all Fall decor. (Good thing I have appt at that time! I have no willpower for Fall decor!)

Then again, tomorrow is supposed to be high 90 and feel like 102 so not in Fall decorating mood yet.  Wish I was!!!!

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/JillBauerQVC/posts/10155525846132305

@lucymo  Hopefully, she has more than three items, LOL.  The wreath is nice, but I don't need one.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  Hopefully, she has more than three items, LOL.  The wreath is nice, but I don't need one.

@mousiegirl  I was surprised that this is her sneak peek, so to speak.  I wonder if she may not be showing anymore because they're new items, you think?

Honored Contributor

if you are looking for nice wreaths. I was at Michaels, Joanne's & Kohls today. All of them had a nice selection of them.  Kohls was 50% off Fall decor (this weekend additional 20%) & the wreaths with pumpkins & gourds were beautiful.  

I have coupons for additional 20% at Joanne's & Michaels this weekend so I'll just go back. 

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  I was surprised that this is her sneak peek, so to speak.  I wonder if she may not be showing anymore because they're new items, you think?

@lucymo  How do you use your velvet pumpkins?  I asked @Julie928, and she has some great ideas.

Esteemed Contributor

@ptagirl I bought another one today. I had bought one last year and it was so nice I purchased another one, I put it over a door frame and then let it hang down one side, along with the wreath, it is beautiful!

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  How do you use your velvet pumpkins?  I asked @Julie928, and she has some great ideas.

@mousiegirl  Since I have had my velvet pumpkins for awhile I've used them in several ways.  I have a sofa table with a bottom shelf and I have used them with a garland on that shelf.  I've put them on the DR table along with garlands, candles and other items.  They have been in a basket with glass pumpkins. 

Do you not have the velvet ones?  I like that they will hang on the sides of tub, baskets, etc.  You can just shape them and they stay that way until you change them.  You would love them.  I'd like some of the new colors that's out now.  I have orange, green and purple and I think a couple of tan ones.

I don't do a fall tree but they would be great to use with one.  I can't get my mind wrapped around fall decorating yet.  Maybe it's too early for me.