Trusted Contributor

Re: JILL'S WEDNESDAY SHOW AUGUST 16

[ Edited ]

The Today's Special for tomorrow is probably a food item (gourmet holiday).  We can probably expect a lengthly presentation of that in the middle of Jill's 2 hour show.  I'm hopeful for some new decor items, but won't count on it.  It could be a show for fall cleaning or organizing!  Jilll usually posts something on her facebook page about her upcoming shows. 

Valued Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

Just thought I'd post this (Lunchtime Special) for anyone interested....

H206127    4' Autumnal Hydrangea Garland With Berries 

LTS price~ $22.60 with free S/H

LifeIsGood, thanks for the heads-up on the garland.  I ordered one.  They are beautiful.  I ordered two last year and was looking for another one.  Thanks again, and have a Great Day!

Esteemed Contributor

@ptagirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

LifeIsGood, thanks for the heads-up on the garland.  I ordered one.  They are beautiful.  I ordered two last year and was looking for another one.  Thanks again, and have a Great Day!

@ptagirl~ you are so welcome! I'm glad to hear how much you love yours, and enough to come back for another... I ordered 2 for myself. I've been so tempted to pickup this garland for awhile now, so I was happy to see it at a reduced price. 

Autumn graphics

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

I hope so. I can't wait for her Byer's Carolers for Fall this year.

@Regal Bee  I think she brought one in CIJ, or maybe it the one from last year.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl She did bring in a Santa and Mrs. Santa for Christmas in July but the Fall ones are the carolers that I am chomping at the bit for. Here's hoping. Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@ptagirl wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@ptagirl~ you are so welcome! I'm glad to hear how much you love yours, and enough to come back for another... I ordered 2 for myself. I've been so tempted to pickup this garland for awhile now, so I was happy to see it at a reduced price. 

Autumn graphics

@LIG1  Thanks for the reminder.  I did order two of them this morning.  With the free S/H we save $11 on two of them.  They are beautiful and I put garlands on top of my large curio cabinets so I use a lot of them.  Last year I got several of the beautiful glittered leaf ones that Valerie had.

I love a bargain.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I never watch Jill's shows but do check the items on line to see if I need or want them.  Is want and need about the same thing?  lol

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I never watch Jill's shows but do check the items on line to see if I need or want them.  Is want and need about the same thing?  lol

@lucymo  No, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo  No, lol.

@mousiegirl  Well, I sure thought it was.  Darn, I've been a bad woman then.  lol

Super Contributor

I will be watching but my problem with Jill's things is that they are so much like VPH. I know she uses VPH's studio and vendors but I wish she would come out with some more orginal things.