Honored Contributor

JILL'S WEDNESDAY SHOW AUGUST 16

Do you think it will be a harvest show since she hasn't done one this year yet?  I think it may be, and she usually has some nice items as I always seem to buy something from those shows.")  Last year, it was the owl candle holders and few other floral items.

Respected Contributor

Re: JILL'S WEDNESDAY SHOW AUGUST 16

I hope she has some fall and harvest items.  Valerie Parr Hill only had one show for autumn and harvest decor so I'm hopeful she hs some fall items.

Respected Contributor

I hope so. I can't wait for her Byer's Carolers for Fall this year.

Honored Contributor

I think it will be fall too since she hasn't brought us any of her fall designs.  I'm about ready to start decorating for fall so probably won't buy anything from her.

We probably won't see anymore Christmas shows until the 25th.  But, really, who knows.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I think it will be fall too since she hasn't brought us any of her fall designs.  I'm about ready to start decorating for fall so probably won't buy anything from her.

We probably won't see anymore Christmas shows until the 25th.  But, really, who knows.

@lucymo

Im getting antsy about putting out my fall stuff too ......even though its supposed to be 100 all week long.........Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@lucymo

Im getting antsy about putting out my fall stuff too ......even though its supposed to be 100 all week long.........Woman FrustratedWoman Sad

@Spurt  It's still warm here too but with the AC it's cool inside.  See how we can justify decorating for fall in August?  Smiley Happy

I read your plans for your DR in your other post and that sounds so pretty.  I love dining rooms, so fun to decorate with the table and a sideboard.  I had to give up my buffet when we moved here, room too open and not enough walls.  I sure miss that long space to work with.

Honored Contributor

Thanks mousiegirl.  I haven't paid attention to upcoming shows.  Is it a night show?  I was getting my hair done after work on weds, but they called today and cancelled.  So I have money and time.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Thanks mousiegirl.  I haven't paid attention to upcoming shows.  Is it a night show?  I was getting my hair done after work on weds, but they called today and cancelled.  So I have money and time.  LOL

@GCR18  6-8AM PST and 9-11AM EST.  This leaves me out unless I accidentally wake up at 6:00, otherwise, I will have to view items recently aired.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl It's 8-10 CST here.  I'll be at work by then.  Just as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Just thought I'd post this (Lunchtime Special) for anyone interested....

H206127    4' Autumnal Hydrangea Garland With Berries 

LTS price~ $22.60 with free S/H