Regular Contributor

JAYNE BROWN IS THE PERFECT HOSTESS WITH VALERIE!

Valerie's show tonight is so enjoyable. Jayne and Valerie together are perfect! Jayne is so funny and gives Valerie a lot of time to talk too. Please QVC pair Jayne with Valerie in the future!

Respected Contributor

Re: JAYNE BROWN IS THE PERFECT HOSTESS WITH VALERIE!

Yes but it's bad for me I want to buy the gold angels!!

Super Contributor

Love Jayne......and love Jayne with Valerie too!!

Contributor

I was just wishing Jayne would allow Valerie to speak. We want to hear her ideas and decorating hints NOT the show hosts, I don't think anynof them are capable of listening to anyone but themselves.
Esteemed Contributor

Jayne is a class act.  I enjoy all of her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@hopi wrote:

Jayne is a class act.  I enjoy all of her shows.

I really enjoyed both of them too.  

Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed both VPH shows today.  I thought both Antonella and Jayne for the most part gave Valerie time to do her thing.  I didn't watch the overnight show or its videos. 

Esteemed Contributor

@laj3169  I totally agree! Jayne is a perfect host for any presentation, because she has such a good understanding of whatever is going on and is able to speak to it. She is kind and has such a great experienced background. I was so happy to see her tonight.

Honored Contributor

@doodles76Because, as you say, they all do it, I think that's pretty much what they are told to do, what they have to do.  I would not assume it's their choice all the time - but as long as most of the items sell well, I suspect Valerie and Jayne both come away satisfied.

Trusted Contributor

@doodles76 wrote:
I was just wishing Jayne would allow Valerie to speak. We want to hear her ideas and decorating hints NOT the show hosts, I don't think anynof them are capable of listening to anyone but themselves.

@doodles76 Considering you just bashed Alberti in another thread, and you have just 25 posts to your name, forgive me, and probably any of the powers that be, from taking your input seriously.