Regular Contributor

Item H219635 Valerie's Mercury glass Ornament stack

I bought the multi and I am wondering if it is defective.

All of the lights are on/seem concentrated in the largest ornament on the bottom which is blue. The red ornament in the middle seems like it has a few lights lights but its hard to see if there should be more. The top ornament the green one shows no light at all.

I've gone over the video for it and can't tell if that's the way its made and the reviews are only 5 stars.

Did anyone here order it and had to make a return?

Respected Contributor

Re: Item H219635 Valerie's Mercury glass Ornament stack

@Winter Holiday I did not order this particular glass ornament but after reading the reviews it sounds as if you have a defective ornament. I would call CS to verify the item is still in stock and if so return yours for another ornament.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

@Winter Holiday I did not order this particular glass ornament but after reading the reviews it sounds as if you have a defective ornament. I would call CS to verify the item is still in stock and if so return yours for another ornament.

thank you I know the item is on waitlist I may have to return it but want to see if anyone else has input. I don't believe the reviews mention if everything is fully lit.

Its such a beautiful piece and I jumped on it the minute the show it was featured in started. The stack is beautiful unlit but to keep it if not lighting correctly would take away the point of me buying it. The twinkling made me say yes.

Thank you for being so kind to respond Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Winter Holiday wrote:

@GAQShopr53 wrote:

thank you I know the item is on waitlist I may have to return it but want to see if anyone else has input. I don't believe the reviews mention if everything is fully lit.

Its such a beautiful piece and I jumped on it the minute the show it was featured in started. The stack is beautiful unlit but to keep it if not lighting correctly would take away the point of me buying it. The twinkling made me say yes.

Thank you for being so kind to respond Smiley Happy

@Winter Holiday your are welcome and it is a beautiful ornament...if I did not have so many of Valeries's mercury glass items I would consider purchasing...hoping someone on this forum can help you with your question!

Regular Contributor

@GAQShopr53 I just noticed a pic in one of the reviews and that person's stack is very fully lit. I will be returning mine.