Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's the most wonderful time of the year at Hobby Lobby🎄

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

Wonderful! Glad everyone is so happy! I have never been in this store. I don't believe there is one in my immediate area. Although new stores are appearing all the time. 

There's one in Vineland and one in Princeton (well, Lawrenceville actually).  I don't know what part of Jersey you hail from but these are two that I know about.  

edited to add:  Sorry.  I didn't see all the other responses before I jumped in with my post.  

Honored Contributor

I like this store and go as often as I can. Havent been since December.  Wondering tho why their putting out Fall and Christmas now?

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'll never know as I don't patronize this business.

Love, love, love, shopping at Hobby Lobby. Great store, well run business. Their staff are so kind and helpful. I buy much of my decor there as well as many gifts. They have books, calendars, and photo albums that make nice gifts. My neighbor had some winter pictures matted and framed there also. 

Honored Contributor

The ones who " obviously agree" with her haven't bankrupted them yet. My store has extremely nice employees and the decor items are similar, but priced better, than Valerie's line. I do occasionally get some of Valerie's holiday items from QVC, but always "as is".

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ - I'm with you!  I feel like Summer is short enough as it is and there's no way I can start thinking Fall or Winter yet...I know some people especially love Christmas and could start shopping in January for the next Christmas.  Not me...just not on my radar in June (or July or August!)

But...to all those who feel otherwise, ENJOY!    

Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I like this store and go as often as I can. Havent been since December.  Wondering tho why their putting out Fall and Christmas now?

They usually start putting it out July 4th weekend.  I was there over that weekend last year and posted about the Fall stuff being put out.

Since they were closed for spring and never put out summer, they probably decided to skip summer and just go right to fall/winter/Christmas.

If there is a second wave, I want to make sure to get my Christmas stuff now.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

If there is a second wave, I want to make sure to get my Christmas stuff now.

That sounds like a sales pitch that Q could use.  After all, the ones they have been using will have to be discarded when we're out-and-about again.

Super Contributor

Ours is open. I was there a couple of weeks ago. It's a lovely peaceful store for great retail therapy. I love shopping to the piped in music.

Honored Contributor

@lianne wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

I'll never know as I don't patronize this business.

Me either. They will never get a penny from me 

Add me to the list. I won't shop there either...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

The ones who " obviously agree" with her haven't bankrupted them yet. My store has extremely nice employees and the decor items are similar, but priced better, than Valerie's line. I do occasionally get some of Valerie's holiday items from QVC, but always "as is".

My goal isn't to bankrupt them. People are, as individuals, free to shop where they choose to shop... or not... I see no reason, though, for being caustic...  It shouldn't be a personal affront that some of us don't support this company, for a variety of reasons. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...