Trusted Contributor

Of those who got even a flake , I am sooooooo jealous !Woman LOL  

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

We had just a rain/snow mix early Saturday.  I wasn't happy about it at all.  LOL

This morning I got in my car and for the first time since probably March or April the warning came across my dash "Ice Possible."  Smiley Sad 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

We had just a rain/snow mix early Saturday.  I wasn't happy about it at all.  LOL

This morning I got in my car and for the first time since probably March or April the warning came across my dash "Ice Possible."  Smiley Sad 

@Lipstickdiva

There were (wet) snow flurries during Saturday's game.  What a difference a week made in weather.

Honored Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Lipstickdiva

There were (wet) snow flurries during Saturday's game.  What a difference a week made in weather.

@lulu2, it's supposed to be nice here again tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday too. 

You saw a good game!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

Lately, they've all been good.  The first quarter last weeks, things weren't looking too good.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise You are so lucky !!!!  Heart

falling snow.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

That's such a pretty scene @pattypeep.  I'd give anything for some of that snow.  With the La Niña effect in force this year, I doubt that the Southwest will get much in the way of rain, snow or cold.  Temps have been running 10° above normal every day.  No precip since Oct. 5th.  It's just endless sunshine.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

Wow!Cool!!

Trusted Contributor

And here I still sit, longing for at least a flake~~~~Smiley Frustrated

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad