Honored Contributor

It's Starting to Look Like A Christmas Wonderland in WM🎄🎅🏻

Went for mani/pedi today figured I'd get a nice mum while I was there & much to my surprise the "garden dept" was being transformed into Christmas.

So many nice things -- prices were good too!  I saw 3 things I'd like to "add" may go back this week🎄🎅🏻

BED8031F-8F6D-4556-8386-DCE5348B41C8.jpeg

DFCA0B27-6EE1-483E-A358-83225796D9C7.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: It's Starting to Look Like A Christmas Wonderland in WM🎄🎅🏻

@homedecor1   Just keep your storage space, or lack thereof, in mind when tempted to buy those large figurals.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

During my weekly grocery shopping to WM, I have to buzz through their Christmas area. I can tell certain items are all ready selling out. 

Nevermind the Dollar Tree store. As soon as they put out anything christmas it's gone. I want to expand my Winter Theme area so I'll have to keep an eye out.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

thank you for being my "conscious" but it was the beautiful assortment of pre-made bows.  No more big items for me...I bought the snowman family still sitting in my "guest" room.

I donated the bed -- pickup next Monday🙂🙂

Spouse said "lets turn the guest room into walk in closet & guests can go to hotel!" Hmmmmmm🤔 not a bad idea...

haha

I posted the santa & snowman because QVC was selling them for a lot more.  They even had those old time candles and angels.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was at Hobby Lobby Friday--and it was a FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND They had a huge variety from vintage-look to farmhouse and everything in between...Lots of VPH like merchandise....even the "snow globe" type lanterns that were the TSV And most items were 40% off.....  So many wonderful and beautiful things....VERY TEMPTING!!!  

@mousiegirl 

I thought of you....there was some cute deer, but I know your "herd" is full................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

I was at Hobby Lobby Friday--and it was a FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND They had a huge variety from vintage-look to farmhouse and everything in between...Lots of VPH like merchandise....even the "snow globe" type lanterns that were the TSV And most items were 40% off.....  So many wonderful and beautiful things....VERY TEMPTING!!!  

@mousiegirl 

I thought of you....there was some cute deer, but I know your "herd" is full................

I agree!!! I picked  up a few things....

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@mousiegirl 

@Spurt   What fun!

I bet the snow globe lanterns weren't on timers, same as at zulily, beautiful but no timers.  I usually shop online at Hobby Lobby, and there is wonderful decor.  I usually go to Home Goods in December, but not this year, and I think I may miss that.

Honored Contributor

I know how you feel.

I'm already looking at handmade Santas.