Respected Contributor

It's National Bugs Bunny Day ! " What's Up Doc?"

From NationalToday.com

National Bugs Bunny Day is celebrated every year on April 30. It commemorates the date this happy-go-lucky bunny made his first appearance in 1938. We are getting ready to enjoy the day in the most fun way possible — by binge-watching “Looney Tunes” throughout the day, eating carrots like Bugs Bunny, and spreading the fun all over social media! Did you know, Bugs Bunny’s first appearance wasn’t on TV or any cartoon channels, but on a short film?

Can you think of any other Bugs bunny sayings? Woman Very Happy

It's also Mr. Potato Head Day, Oatmeal Cookie Day, National Raisen Day, National Tye Dye Day, Hairstyle Appreciation Day, International Jazz Day, National Honesty Day and more !  

I love oatmeal cookies with raisens !  I haven't watched Bugs Bunny in years, I need to get my hair cut, I will appreciate that honestly ! I think I will wear my D&C Tie Dye shirt today and listen to some jazz !  So how are my forum friends celebrating ?  Woman LOL  Have a great day all !

Respected Contributor

Re: It's National Bugs Bunny Day ! " What's Up Doc?"

Oh my!  I love Bugs Bunny, just love him.  I shall gnaw a carrot in his honor.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor

I say it is, Sandy Loves All These Days Day!😂😂😂

1 Aint I a stinker?

2.Ehhh What a maroon

3. Do you happen to know what the penalty is for shooting a fricaseeing rabbit without a fricaseeing rabbit license?

4. I knew I should have made that left toin at Albakoikee.

5. Of course you realize this means war.

6. He don't know me very well...do he?

Who can forget the one where he dressed in drag to entice Elmer Fudd to shoot Daffy and said, "I would just LOOOVE a duck dinner" and kissed him on the cheek! His rabbit feet sticking out of those high heels is PRICELESS and of course Elmer obliged!!!! I am in stitches just thinking about it!😂😂😂

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

Maybe Bugs will be on "Toon in with Me" on ME TV., 7 a.m. ET.

Honored Contributor

Love,

2,706 Bugs Bunny Royalty-Free Images, Stock Photos ...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Goodie2shoes We loved anything Bugs vs. Daffy! Those were always hilarious!  Favorite was Elmer Fudd deciding if it was duck season or rabbit season. I still laugh thinking about it.