Respected Contributor

It pays to keep checking!

[ Edited ]

Prior to Valerie presenting her new holiday items on air I happened to see the indoor/outdoor illuminated 24" wreath and 6' garland online and fell in love.  I waited too long to order though and the garland was no longer available.  I kept the wreath in my saved items.  I kept checking every day - it's been weeks - and today the garland is available.  I'm thrilled - ordered them both.  

Super Contributor

Re: It pays to keep checking!

Yeah!  So glad your persistence paid off.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe wrote:

Prior to Valerie presenting her new holiday items on air I happened to see the indoor/outdoor illuminated 24" wreath and 6' garland online and fell in love.  I waited too long to order though and the garland was no longer available.  I kept the wreath in my saved items.  I kept checking every day - it's been weeks - and today the garland is available.  I'm thrilled - ordered them both.  

@FranandZoe   If this is the one with the red ornaments, I bought the swags, beautiful!

H221983

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe Congratulations! So nice when persistence pays off!

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe 

YAY!!! Your perseverance paid off!!!  Enjoy your purchases Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FranandZoe   If this is the one with the red ornaments, I bought the swags, beautiful!

H221983

Yes that's it - glad to  hear it's beautiful - glad you like them.

Honored Contributor

Congrats!  

I stalked a Ralph Lauren denim skirt when their big sale was on.  I finally got my size!!!!!  Shocking!!!!!!

Super Contributor

So glad you were able to get the garland! 💗