Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is it really after Thanksgiving?

It's sunny and 75 in Lincoln, Nebraska! No shopping after October 15th for me; I go green and enjoy nature's beauty instead. There isn't any sale worth that madness IMO.  Today we're finally getting our late Indian Summer! Thought we weren't going to have such nice weather this year. It's been such an early, cold fall. This is lovely for walking and enjoying the scenic beauty of our State.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

70s in western Missouri. Delightful day. Gave the dog a bath outside. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Mid 50's in the Piedmont of VA during the peak of the day - not terribly unusual, but awfully nice.  Sunny.  Did alot of decorating and clean up around the house.

Hovering around freezing in the night.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I'm in southern Missouri and I don't think we even got up to 60.  Hopefully, the cold won't overtake the warm front before it gets here.  Glad you all enjoyed a nice warm day.

Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
Mid-Missouri here, it's 72 degrees. Very unusual, and I agree, puts off the mood for Christmas decorating. There's always tomorrow. lol

@Snicks1  So happy you could enjoy a nice warm day.  Send some on down my way.  It may get here tomorrow.  I'm thankful for every warm day we get this time of year.

Honored Contributor

Here in Ohio we were only at about 50 for the day. And I don't see by the forecast that any of that warmer weather west of us will be coming our way. 

Still, it was sunny and beautiful, but I spent it indoors taking down fall and starting the Christmas decor, which went way too slow for my liking. Finishing tomorrow, and what gets done then will be it.

Honored Contributor

Sat 2 pm -- 88° in Phoenix.   My sprinklers are on.   This has been the warmest November here in 67 years.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

We had another really nice day 62 degrees, no wind. So, instead of decorating I spent the day outside, doing another leaf cleanup of the entire 5 lots. I am feeling beat up now and I know my back will be killing me tomorrow. At this point I am at least 2 or 3 days away from doing any Christmas decorating, lol, and I said 2 weeks ago I was going to start then, well....that didn't happen.
"To each their own, in all things".