Regular Contributor

that all the stuff I bought on Saturday says shipped but my largest purchase a tree says in process?

The tree I bought is from last year and I'm anxious that I'm going to receive another person's defective tree.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is It Silly To Be Worried

I bet your new tree is being shipped by the vendor. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I've had many orders in process for four days while others moved along. I think it will be fine. Unless it was 'As Is', then somebody returned it. I know mistakes happen, but think you shouldn't worry. 😌

Trusted Contributor

The tree may be coming from a different warehouse in another state or it could be coming directly from the manufacturer.  I would watch tracking and your tree might move fast once it gets moving in the system.

I ordered 2 tops from 2 different designers on 6/26.  They both shipped from Ohio on 6/30 and I received them in the mail today.  I live in central NY and once in the mail my 2 packages moved fast.

An IM cardi also  ordered 6/26 shipped on 6/28 from PA and I received it by mail on 6/30.  This is the fastest I have ever had packages move thru the USPS.  All 3 of my items had an EDD of 7/5.

Honored Contributor

As is always seems to take longer to ship.  As long as you haven't missed the delivery date, there is no reason to worry.

Honored Contributor

@Winter Holiday  I always just look at the EDD as they are rarely delivered past that date, at least for me.  I hope your tree is delivered in great condition and you are pleased with the purchase.

Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone! Your comments make me feel more confident.