Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,879
Registered: ‎05-27-2015

This tree topper just showed up on my FB feed.

 

product image 1 of 7 slides

 

It's from Target for $20.00.  I always use doves, but I like this idea. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 6,354
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

I like it!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,005
Registered: ‎04-05-2010

Pretty~I like it! ✨ Good price too. Gotta love Target!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,785
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Nice !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,736
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

I love it.  Different.  I can never get a tree topper on straight ... every year I have trouble getting it right.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,879
Registered: ‎05-27-2015

@rms1954 wrote:

I love it.  Different.  I can never get a tree topper on straight ... every year I have trouble getting it right.


@rms1954  I know, right? I start with the tree topper, because I'm not disturbing the other ornaments. But, by the time I'm finished decorating the tree, I have to go back and fix the top! UGH!

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,973
Registered: ‎04-25-2020

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

This tree topper just showed up on my FB feed.

 

product image 1 of 7 slides

 

It's from Target for $20.00.  I always use doves, but I like this idea. 


@PA Mom-mom   It is interesting and different.  I like it.  Usually we have an angel 😇. Sometimes we alternate with a shining star ⭐  

I would give everything I own just to have you back again.......David Gates of Bread
Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,736
Registered: ‎06-06-2019

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

I love it.  Different.  I can never get a tree topper on straight ... every year I have trouble getting it right.


@rms1954  I know, right? I start with the tree topper, because I'm not disturbing the other ornaments. But, by the time I'm finished decorating the tree, I have to go back and fix the top! UGH!


I know there must be a trick to it.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,196
Registered: ‎03-27-2010

Beautiful and unique!  I'd enjoy having that as a tree topper.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,420
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

That's really nice!  I love it!  I have to return a lampshade at Target so I'm going to look for that topper while I'm there.  Thank you for posting!