Frequent Contributor

Just Thought I'd post a picture of 2 Table Top deers I purchased at Cost Co .   LED lights around neck with times and they stand 19" high each.image1 (1).JPG

Honored Contributor

@POlady  I like the looks of the deer.  Is the battery case in the base?  We don't have a Costco near us so we aren't members.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty!

Frequent Contributor

Lucymo:  Battery case is under deer's belly.  I don't have store near me either - I got this on their online store.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I think non-members can order online from Costco and Sam's.  I never have, but I've started online checkout at both sites and as far as I could tell, I would've been able to order.  I think the cost is 10% more than listed. 

@POlady, How neat that they have lights around the neck garland that are also on timers.  I don't think I've seen that feature yet on any of Valerie's deer.  :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I think non-members can order online from Costco and Sam's.  I never have, but I've started online checkout at both sites and as far as I could tell, I would've been able to order.  I think the cost is 10% more than listed. 

@POlady, How neat that they have lights around the neck garland that are also on timers.  I don't think I've seen that feature yet on any of Valerie's deer.  :-)

@SHOPR  A few years ago I tried to order a cloche with Reindeer in it and they wouldn't let me since I wasn't a member.  Maybe they have changed their policy since then, realizing how many sales they are losing.  I heard they make a lot of money off membership fees. 

Thanks, SHOPR, I'll look into that.

Frequent Contributor

SHOPR:  Guess they add that 10% to cover shipping cost.  But for $29.99 I am quite impressed!  Wonder what they sell for in the store.

Honored Contributor

@POlady wrote:

Lucymo:  Battery case is under deer's belly.  I don't have store near me either - I got this on their online store.

@POlady  Thanks.  Are you a member of Costco?

Frequent Contributor

lucymo:  Yes I am.  If you're not a member maybe you know someone who is.  They are well worth the price!!!

Respected Contributor

Very pretty!