Respected Contributor

Re: Inspire Me!...Doesn’t.

We stayed at a motel that had a newly decorated lobby in grays, creams, beiges. Supposed to be calming and millennial looking. That is what this line reminds me of. Not my style. I like some color.

Valued Contributor

@traveler wrote:

We stayed at a motel that had a newly decorated lobby in grays, creams, beiges. Supposed to be calming and millennial looking. That is what this line reminds me of. Not my style. I like some color.

@traveler  It reminded me of the style of the couple that does “Flip or Flop Vegas” on HGTV. They use lots of beige, cream, and glitz.

Esteemed Contributor

@MaryLamb wrote:

Watching the Inspire Me! decor show reminds me how thankful I am for Valerie Parr Hill and how much I miss Jill Bauer and Lisa Robertson’s decor shows. These products look like rejects from the Big Lots 2015 Christmas collection. These items are cheap and below QVC’s standards.

I miss them too!  The kick off show last night to me was horrible.  The hostess was terrible nd no sense of style imo but thought she did.  I did think Kristen Zell did a nice job with Valerie, they appeared to have a nice connection.

Honored Contributor

@ohdollypop wrote:

I’m not a fan, either. Somebody out there must, though—they’ve got the full hour! 

@ohdollypop 

The "somebody" was the QVC buyers...so they had to give the line a show....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

So far I've only watched half the show on QVC Facebook.  Right away, though, I noticed how much better I could see the up close shots as well as the whole room shots.  That is Valerie's old set which seems to be lit so much brighter than the newer set she is now using.  I just can't see anything all that well on the new set!  Can you tell I really miss Valerie's shows on this older set?

I did enjoy seeing the entire set decorated with Inspire Me items.  It looked complete, even though obviously a much different style than, say, Lisa R or Valerie. 

There is no reason I can think of as to why Q won't work with Alberti to select a room (set) full of cohesive pieces from their inventory and give us a real decorating show that many keep asking for.  

@MaryLamb  @mousiegirl, I noticed that feature of the microlight strands and thought they really should have put some more thought into their execution.  Otherwise, a neat idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

well I guess I'm in the minority here,   I absolutely LOVE everything pretty much that ferhi brings!! Bought several items that were on air today.     Have many of her items and I find them very good quailty and  glam/lovely !  I follow her on Twitter and decorate  our home very similar to her home.   in fact have the very same smoke color chandelier that we bought queit a few years ago at Z. galleria in our DR as she has as well in hers.      Our home is in the colors of taupes, Grey's , blacks and champagne,  I like muted shades not a lot of color only in a bit of accents maybe.  So when she came to the Q I was thrilled!   I love glamour and glitz!    To each there own 😺

Honored Contributor

It's what I'd call neutral glitz. Wouldn't work for DH and me, but I can see why people might like decorating that way.

Esteemed Contributor

I was watching while cleaning house and loved the colors,

EXCEPT for all the shiny glitter. It made me want to vacuum more!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

well I guess I'm in the minority here,   I absolutely LOVE everything pretty much that ferhi brings!! Bought several items that were on air today.     Have many of her items and I find them very good quailty and  glam/lovely !  I follow her on Twitter and decorate  our home very similar to her home.   in fact have the very same smoke color chandelier that we bought queit a few years ago at Z. galleria in our DR as she has as well in hers.      Our home is in the colors of taupes, Grey's , blacks and champagne,  I like muted shades not a lot of color only in a bit of accents maybe.  So when she came to the Q I was thrilled!   I love glamour and glitz!    To each there own 😺

@Kitty Galore   You are not in the minority as far as I am concerned.

I love Farah's items. Her Youtube videos are fabulous. 

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore   You are not in the minority as far as I am concerned.

I love Farah's items. Her Youtube videos are fabulous. 

@Regal Bee @Kitty Galore , I bought her red poinsettia pillows with the gold yesterday. Thinking about buying another set in the white.