QVC Customer Care

Hi @J9 The Today's Special Value has a 5-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

Honored Contributor

@J9 wrote:

I think I might jump on this. Was thinking 6.5 but maybe 7.5 is better. I love the way the flocked one looks but not sure if I would like it in person. I've only ever had a regular green tree growing up, but always wanted a white one... Tough decisions....

@J9  I solved that problem a few years ago,  I bought a green flocked, and an all whilte flocked here, and they are beautiful.  I still have a live green for the living room, but the others are in different rooms.  when I was growing up, my Mother tried every color , pink,. white, silver, flocked, unfliocked, and finally by the time I was a teenager, we settled on green.

Regular Contributor
I opted for 6.5 green, but I still keep debating on flocked. I just don't know. Argh! I also ordered a tree bag
Regular Contributor

Update on my tree:

so I wound up ordering h208491. I packed it up tonight to take back tomorrow morning.

i couldn't contain myself anymore and opened it up when I got home from work tonight. So glad I did. This thing was so poorly made! I pulled the top piece out of the box and noticed a branch was drooping. I tried to fluff it a bit and realized the metal was torn. The other branches were starting to do the same thing too! There were also visible globs of glue everywhere!

Not only that, but there was also a shipping label with my info on one side of the box and someone else's shipping label on the other. I hope that guy I Maryland got his tree eventually! (Or maybe he should be happy he didn't.)

i really wanted to love love this tree... (Sorry if photos are on their side. My iPad is being weird.)

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Respected Contributor

If it helps, we ordered the 6.5 Santa's Best RGB a few weeks ago in the flocked.

It is very easy to put together and is beautiful.  It's not too wide, but still has a good presence.  The only thing that I will say is that the remote didn't work properly.  

We called Santa's Best and they said they would send another one out which just arrived today.

Hope things work out for you.

Regular Contributor

Thanks @HisElk1. At this point I'm just returning it. It was too expensive to already be broken. I didn't even put it together yet!

Respected Contributor

@J9, I am so sorry I wrote my post; if I had looked at the date on your original post and read more (duh to me), I would have known what happened.

I would think that the Q should be paying for the return of this broken tree.

Sorry for not reading the original date of your post.  Hope  you are able to find another that works. 

Honored Contributor

@J9

Psssst--- if your still in the market for a Christmas Tree check out Home Depot around October.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

Hi, I bought a Bethlehem Lights 6 foot tree 4 years ago and I love it.  Very easy to set up and not heavy.  I am 64, so that is a good thing.  I also got their 5 foot flocked tree last month and that is beautiful.  I love it.  I think they both have a 5 year warranty.  I have had no problems at all with the tree from a few years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought an iTwinkle tree  The lights sync to music.  It was on clearance at Lowe's a floor sample.  We love it!

When I was shopping around at American Sale I saw the 5 year warranty,,,,that is only on the tree.  1 Year warranty is on the lights.