Esteemed Contributor

anyone ever buy these ,  if so can you share what you think of the flame versus Luminara?

Frequent Contributor

Re: Illure flameless candles

I just received the vibrant blue color and it is a well made candle.  They are designed in CA and made in Vietnam they have a 90 day warranty and the flame is very realistic.  It has the blue in it and moves like a real flame.  I don't see a difference between these and Luminara except they are made

in Vietnam not China.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for asking  the question abt this line of battery operated candles .

I was wondering abt the Christmas ornaments they have at a reduced price today  set of 5 for $29 . I  don't see any reviews, but thought I saw these last yr .

Respected Contributor

@skatting44  The ones last year were the bells.  I love this set plus the TSV options this year!  I ordered the classic in both options; I'll gift a couple as I did last year.

B4CE3B88-0181-4CCA-BEA6-7FDB8B75798A.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Thanks for asking  the question abt this line of battery operated candles .

I was wondering abt the Christmas ornaments they have at a reduced price today  set of 5 for $29 . I  don't see any reviews, but thought I saw these last yr .

@skatting44

Illure candles as the OP is asking about our Lightscapes?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm asking about the Illure flameless candel line.   Not the light scapes line 

Esteemed Contributor

@Salreg wrote:

I just received the vibrant blue color and it is a well made candle.  They are designed in CA and made in Vietnam they have a 90 day warranty and the flame is very realistic.  It has the blue in it and moves like a real flame.  I don't see a difference between these and Luminara except they are made

in Vietnam not China.  

@Salreg,  Can you answer a question for me, one that I was unable to determine by watching the Illure presentations?  

Is the flame on your Illure candles perfectly round in shape, or is it sort of a flattened round shape?  Just asking because the Solare candles I have, which I think are the same technology but older, have a completely round bulb shaped flame.