Regular Contributor

If you are getting lots of shipping boxes...

You might want to start saving them.  This is not a new wrapping idea or my wrapping idea but I did tweak one I saw on Pinterest a couple of years ago. I was wrapping for my grown up immediate family of four and wanted to make them a little more "grown up".  Turned out even grown ups and teenagers got a kick out of it but if you have young ones to wrap for, the possibilities are endless.  😀

I believe the initial idea was "something to wear, something to play with, something to read and some treats on top."

DF6831C5-DFE5-4D96-824A-B87C73B4A446.jpeg

Valued Contributor

Re: If you are getting lots of shipping boxes...

Very cute.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

What a cute idea and the tree is just beautiful.

Honored Contributor

That's a really cute idea but I save mine to send back to QVC all of the 'stuff' that doesn't fit.

Honored Contributor

I saw that idea last year when someone suggested limiting the kids to three gifts, plus the hat, scarf and mittens on the snowman. Personally, I'd do that if I had small children, and I'd insist that grandparents and aunts/uncles and godparents give only one gift per child. Gift giving was out of hand in our family and this is a way to reign it in.

Honored Contributor

Anyone wanting shipping boxes, please report to my house.  I send off a huge recycling can full of them every 2 weeks and have plenty left over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

What a cute idea and the tree is just beautiful.

Thank you.  That was the neatest ( as in uncluttered) Christmas morning tree I have ever had!  😀

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Love it: )

Respected Contributor

I remember that from you posted previously! It is still adorable and I would do it if I gave gifts that needed wrapping.

Esteemed Contributor

@IShopQ  This is absolutely the most CREATIVE, and festive idea for gift wrapping I have seen yet! I LOVE everything about the way you arranged the scene. Your elegant tree is icing on the cake, and the adorable old world Santa made me smile.😁

Very well done!!!👍👍

~~~All we need is LOVE💖