Respected Contributor

Re: If You're Interested in This Valerie Autumn Candle Ring...

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@HLP  I thought it had to be mistake, because Valerie usually offers two or three rings in a set. But, from everything I've read, it is just a single ring. I wonder if someone goofed on the pricing.

I have never recieved just one candle ring from Valerie ever. Can't tell it's sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

@HLP wrote:

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@HLP  I thought it had to be mistake, because Valerie usually offers two or three rings in a set. But, from everything I've read, it is just a single ring. I wonder if someone goofed on the pricing.

I have never recieved just one candle ring from Valerie ever. Can't tell it's sold out.

@HLP Sorry to drag this out, but I'm showing it as available. Also, the description and reviews refer to it in the singular. 

Description

Add this adorable mini pumpkin patch candle ring to your glass hurricane or flameless candle for an instant touch of autumn. From the Valerie Parr Hill Collection.

• Lifelike yellow and orange mini pumpkins, faux berries, and leaves
  • Waterproof
  • Measures approximately 12" x 12" x 3"
  • Imported
Honored Contributor

It appears to be large, perhaps for a single hurricane rather than for a pair of candles.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It appears to be large, perhaps for a single hurricane rather than for a pair of candles.

@Kachina624  I just noticed, the inner diameter is only 3 inches. It wouldn't fit my Luminara LightLi, which is 4". It's not really easy to find candle rings for the LightLi candles. I ended up getting this one on A. It has an internal diameter of 6 1/2 inches.

Candle Ring.jpg

Not as pretty as the other, but at least if fits, and the colors work with my furniture.

Respected Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  I just noticed, the inner diameter is only 3 inches. It wouldn't fit my Luminara LightLi, which is 4". It's not really easy to find candle rings for the LightLi candles. I ended up getting this one on A. It has an internal diameter of 6 1/2 inches.

Candle Ring.jpg

Not as pretty as the other, but at least if fits, and the colors work with my furniture.

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Candle Ring.jpg

Imported from China?  I will pass on it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Imported from China?  I will pass on it. 

@Reever I would be grateful if you could tell me where I can get faux wreaths and candle rings that are NOT made in China. All of mine are, as far as I know.

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Which is being offered on QVC for $42.99 (H385959), It is on AMZ for $ 17.99. 

"12 Inch Fall Foliage Seasonal Candleholder Candle Ring with Artificial Leaves, Pumpkins and Berries"

I love many of Valerie's items, and they often seem unique. However, it always pays to shop around. If I hadn't already purchased a candle ring from A, I would certainly consider this one.

@PA Mom-mom   I always check amazon, and when I see something at zulily, I also check, it has paid off, at times.  If the price is the same, I go with amazon as I will receive it faster and FREE shipping, that is a biggie for me.

Respected Contributor

I saw the Martha Stuart leaf shaped plate with the flameless candle on it...I bought it last year for $10.99 at Big Lots. They currently have a lot of her stuff like small decor, dish towels, etc. for very little money. Check it out online.