Esteemed Contributor

Re: If You Haven't Gotten Enough Christmas...

@SHOPR wrote:

@PA Mom-mom, I have been checking their site off and on all day and still don't see it.  I don't know how they operate, like if they post new items this late in the day or not.

@SHOPR Yes, I've been checking too. Please post if you see anything. I really like this lantern.

Frequent Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Has anyone seen the item info for the gold and white pierced lanterns on the home page photo?  I am mildly curious about them. 

When are they likely to appear, or are they already sold out?

DG33067_071818_HPBillboard_HO_ChristmasinJuly_V2.jpg

I think those were actually a snow globe item and they sold out.  But it could be something different altogether.  The one I saw had a Nativity.

Esteemed Contributor

@Gran Gran of two,  QVC had one with a Nativity inside last year.  The lantern part is very similar. 

https://www.qvc.com/Plow-%26-Hearth-13"-Illuminated-Lantern-with-Holiday-Scene.product.H211604.html?...

If HSN already offered the version in their photo and it isn't returning, they shouldn't use that pretty picture and tempt us like that!

LOL Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@Gran Gran of two,  QVC had one with a Nativity inside last year.  The lantern part is very similar. 

https://www.qvc.com/Plow-%26-Hearth-13"-Illuminated-Lantern-with-Holiday-Scene.product.H211604.html?...

If HSN already offered the version in their photo and it isn't returning, they shouldn't use that pretty picture and tempt us like that!

LOL Cat LOL

@SHOPR I actually bought that Plow and Hearth lantern last year for my son and his family. They loved it and left it up all year. I think that's what drew me to the absent lantern in question.