Honored Contributor

If You Haven't Gotten Enough Christmas...

Go on over to HSN.  They seem to have the spirit today with a set of 2 cute little ceramic Christmas trees that play carols, mini music boxes.  The have white and green.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: If You Haven't Gotten Enough Christmas...

I just saw that. After buying items from Evine and QVC I'm just about worn out. I went through their stuff and didn't see much of interest. They do have some cute wall hangings but I don't like to remove my normal wall decor.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624-

Thank youSmiley Happy

Though I didn't get anything from QVC's Christmas in July, I went to look and got that Winter Lane lantern fireplace!

I tried the duraflame room one years ago from QVC and it stopped working soon after I got it;

had the fan replaced by duraflame and it still didn't work so I had to return the whole dang thing!

I've wanted a flameless fireplace ever since.

So this is just right!

Shh.. (they are almost goneSmiley Happy 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Its no wonder Im sick of Christmas by the time it gets here.  Its shoved in our faces all year around.  I dont like Christmas anymore.  We celebrate Jesus's birthday.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

It's so cool that HSN offers $5 shipping on your whole CIJ order!  I wish QVC would do that.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Go on over to HSN.  They seem to have the spirit today with a set of 2 cute little ceramic Christmas trees that play carols, mini music boxes.  The have white and green.

@Kachina624  I used to find some unique and wonderful Christmas items at HSN, but havn't for many years now.

Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone seen the item info for the gold and white pierced lanterns on the home page photo?  I am mildly curious about them. 

When are they likely to appear, or are they already sold out?

DG33067_071818_HPBillboard_HO_ChristmasinJuly_V2.jpg

Valued Contributor

I rarely watch HSN but saw they were having a Christmas show so watched for a little bit and from what I did see they had better and more uniquie gifts than the Q did on their shows. Some cute stuff and I also like the musical trees.

Esteemed Contributor

The Merriest Sale of Summer

@SHOPR Oh my goodness! I was just copying this pic from the website to post with the same question! I have never shopped HSN, but the CIJ got to me - especially this pic. I can't fint that lantern anywhere.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom, I have been checking their site off and on all day and still don't see it.  I don't know how they operate, like if they post new items this late in the day or not.