Esteemed Contributor

Re: If You Collect Better Homes & Gardens Heritage Dishes

@loriqvc 

Beautiful!

Wish I was still entertaining and could use them.

Regular Contributor

So...I online ordered two sets of salad plates even though I have multiples of the tree/bunny plate in the set from previous years.  Turns out that plate is different in that the botanical decorations around the rim are different.  In fact ALL the plates are a bit different in that the rims are narrower and the indented part wider.  Last year I noticed that the plates were also subtly different in shape in that they were deeper.  

Anyway...pleased with the online experience.  Same price, quick shipping, well packed.  But call me crazy....I will miss the excitement of turning the corner in the store and finding they have arrived 😜

43A8692E-8A38-46EC-AB75-1CDD23256E0B.jpeg579A590C-9FCC-4136-BF06-27E4F1E260B2.jpeg10164F19-24FF-4025-A3DC-AB5341406162.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I'm loving those square plates!

I have a huge set of this stuff, I've been buying for quiet a few years. I have most of the serving pieces, and the dinner plates. My collection of the salad plates that change yearly are out of control. The stack is huge. 

I swear every year, I'm done, and I won't get in the frenzy of trying to get the newest salad plates, but so far I have failed. Some years I was running in daily to catch them, because in this area, they come out one day, and are essentially gone the next. They get very few of them, and people buy them up for like $3, then sell them on ebay for $10 or more. 

With Covid, I have been staying out of Walmart for the most part. I think this might just be the year I break the cycle. 

We'll see.......

Honored Contributor

I want this!!!!