Super Contributor

IS ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH H-223050 SWAG

Is anyone having trouble with the new Bethlehem Lights Swag staying lit? I had to send one back & received another & it doesn't stay lit either. These were suppose to be new & approve. They need to correct their new lights on their items as on lights had from them years ago are still working but looks like anything from China is worth NOTHING. A lot of headaches. Be sure to check anything from Bethlehem Lights to make sure everything works.

Honored Contributor

Re: IS ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE WITH H-223050 SWAG

@Diamonds22 

That's a shame, I have many Bethlehem Lights pre-lit garlands and wreaths that I've had for over 10 years from QVC and they all still light up perfectly!

The most I've had to do is replace a bulb or 2 in all of those years.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

@Diamonds22 wrote:

Is anyone having trouble with the new Bethlehem Lights Swag staying lit? I had to send one back & received another & it doesn't stay lit either. These were suppose to be new & approve. They need to correct their new lights on their items as on lights had from them years ago are still working but looks like anything from China is worth NOTHING. A lot of headaches. Be sure to check anything from Bethlehem Lights to make sure everything works.

Meant to say "improve".

Trusted Contributor

I bought the garland and was very disappointed. All there was, was a single strand of lights down the middle. For a  "suppose to be a high end product "  they sell hundred of trees and the like I was very disappointed. 

Super Contributor

I received the swag and put it on timer slow glisten for 3 or 4 days. It worked fine. I have workers coming in so I took batteries out and put it back in box.  I will take it out again when they are finished.

There was a time I had no question about BL, but seems their quality has been disappointing lately. 

Respected Contributor

@Diamonds22 wrote:

After ordering a set of TSV glitter twigs that were lighted a few years ago which failed within 2 week of use I swore myself off of anything Bethlehem Lights.  Their quality has diminished badly in the last few years.  At one time they used to provide decorations for malls and municipalities but I couldnt imagine their flimsy Chinese junk in those settings anymore.

Honored Contributor

Here's the item....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

I'm very sorry to hear this.  i'm waiitng on the garland I ordered in July. I called about it and was told another week. I bought the wreath and it looks nice but the remote it came with doesn't work

Regular Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I bought the garland and was very disappointed. All there was, was a single strand of lights down the middle. For a  "suppose to be a high end product "  they sell hundred of trees and the like I was very disappointed. 

I'm sorry this is what you got. I don't have mine yet which is strange because I placed the order before the tsv aired. When I spoke to rep I said how do I not have this item I placed an order for 2 months ago and yet this item was shown for sale again a week ago with no indication there would be a delay in shipping