Respected Contributor

Re: IN BETWEEN CHRISTMAS AND SPRING

I inherited my Mom's Snow Baby collection when she passed.  I leave it displayed in a hutch in mCMnRdmt2QHmrpZsdGcGgsQ.jpgy kitchen through February.  I also display some WInter themed plates.  I like the simplicity of Winter after the Christmas decor - happily streamlined!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting, @ciao_bella !  Beautiful, lacy, ethereal--  that's much how I pictured it from your description.  By all means, post more if you can!

@FastDogWalker2,  thanks for posting also--  what a charming and meaningful collection of snow babies!  They must be a highlight of your kitchen in the winter time-- they're darling.

Respected Contributor

Fairy lights at night.  20220109_165725.jpg

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

So pretty, thanks for posting the 'night-time version', @ciao_bella !

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ciao_bella

Beautiful! The lantern was from Aldi’s?? We have an Aldi’s nearby and I’ve never been there. Now I want to go!

The placemats look really nice too. 😊

Respected Contributor

Yes, the lantern was from Aldi's.  I purchased it there before Christmas when they had a lot of Christmas items out.  The lantern came in a few colors; white, deep barn red, black and I think sort of an antique bronze, if I remember correctly.  If you're lucky, you might find one though a lot of their Christmas items are gone.  Aldi's is like Costco; if you see it and you like it, buy it.  If not, on a return trip it's likely gone.  

@crazycockermom wrote:

@ciao_bella

Beautiful! The lantern was from Aldi’s?? We have an Aldi’s nearby and I’ve never been there. Now I want to go!

The placemats look really nice too. 😊

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!