Trusted Contributor

Re: I was "jealous" with everyone's Fall pics ...so I started..

@homedecor1

Looks very festive and welcoming.  Love the the lights!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh and can I say I had a real sr moment🙄🙄🙄

I was cutting the tags off the stacking pumpkins & how stupid ... I cut the wire to the battery pack that came with it!  I bet it would look nicer if it had the lights lit that were already on it plus the amber lights.

I was laughing so hard  when I saw the tag said "lighted"...oh these moments!!! What a dummy🙈🙈🙈🙈🎃🎃🎃

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

Oh and can I say I had a real sr moment🙄🙄🙄

I was cutting the tags off the stacking pumpkins & how stupid ... I cut the wire to the battery pack that came with it!  I bet it would look nicer if it had the lights lit that were already on it plus the amber lights.

I was laughing so hard hard when I saw the tag said "lighted"...oh these moments!!! What a dummy🙈🙈🙈🙈🎃🎃🎃

OMG! That is really funny!

Esteemed Contributor

Your decor is so lovely and inviting.  I love your whole entry area.  Thank you for sharing.  By the way, your wire cutting adventure sounds like just the thing I would do.  

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1,

Looks so nice,

https://rlv.zcache.com/good_job_well_done_smiley_face_sticker-r50c0f1d960e148f4b79b6dc9b184f237_v9wf3_8byvr_540.jpg

Super Contributor

@homedecor1

Love your porch! Everything looks great..... and those stacked pumpkins look perfect there. I did my enabling part by posting a heads up to Big Lots for fall/halloween decor. That is what we gangster decorators do isn't it? LOL

Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1, I love it, it looks very festive. Sure wish I had a porch.
"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1
That looks so nice!! I’m glad you were able to decorate! You’ve reminded me, I think I got some amber lights last year. Need to dig through some things and try to find them. Thanks for the inspiration!
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1, It looks just beautiful !!!!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone...I must say everyone here either posting cute finds, pictures or ideas are the best!

@Coopsmommy

thank you for posting about Big Lots this is one store I never shop.  But thanks (🙈) to your "enabling" I'll be stopping in there during the holidays to check out their stuff...and I'm suppose to "purging"...😉

I finished my outside tonight -- swatting those pesky mosquitos ....of course, tomorrow I'll "tweak" it!  (I'm definitely tossing those faded solar lights...I have my new set in the box).

46FF429C-8FC1-44C1-B3CC-727F9DA7499C.jpeg