Honored Contributor

Re: I think I'll start putting my tree up Monday.

@gardenman   Your tree is beautiful!  I especially love all of your cat ornaments.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Gardenman, your tree is lovely! Do your cats try to climb it or knock the ornaments off? 

Last year my cat, Simone, liked the decorations and tried climbing the tree . She'll probably do the same thing this year. I might have to try something different. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@gardenman  You did a great job. Your tree looks beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

Gardenman, your tree is lovely! Do your cats try to climb it or knock the ornaments off? 

Last year my cat, Simone, liked the decorations and tried climbing the tree . She'll probably do the same thing this year. I might have to try something different. 

@teganslaw 

Oh no TEGAN your kitty is a climber and likes the decorations.....!!!! 

Lolcats - christmas - LOL at Funny Cat Memes - Funny cat pictures with  words on them - lol | cat memes | funny cats | funny cat pictures with  words on

My cats are boring they just like to lay underneath the tree like they are in a forest......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

@teganslaw 

My cats behave very well these days. My oldest just ignores it and Callie likes to sleep on the tree skirt and will occasionally bat at an ornament, but nothing overly dramatic.

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!