Contributor

I need suggestions about trip!

[ Edited ]

Hi guys, hope you are doing well! 

I have some plans with my husband to travel to the Maldives. I have 3 options ( Maldives, France, and Mexico). But, I like the sea view that's why I choose the Maldives. 

Suggestions what I need is that did I chose the right place??  If you have experience of these places do share with me. I will decide which is the best place to spend the holidays with my hubby.Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Re: I need suggestions about trip!

@jennie hunt  Will need some additional information before I can weigh in.  What part of France and Mexico are you considering?  And, what holidays are your talking about?  Time of year makes a big difference.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jennie hunt   Are you talking about traveling amidst the pandemic?

Respected Contributor

France.  By all means...France.  

Esteemed Contributor

Maldives.  I have been to Mexico and have ZERO desire to go back.  I have never been to France, but I did take French for 4 years, LOL.  My husband has been there and he was not too keen on France and he has been all over the world.  Have a good trip whenever you go and stay safe!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

L O N G flight to the Maldives.  Hope you like wearing a mask!  Have fun!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jennie hunt Are you traveling during the pandemic? Better check the infection rates of where you plan, if you will be required to quarantine, will you need proof of negative COVID tests? Is this all worth it? Just wondering.

ETA: Is it REALLY worth it at this time?

Honored Contributor

@jennie hunt wrote:

I have 3 options ( Maldives, France, and Mexico). But, I like the sea view that's why I choose the Maldives. 

Suggestions what I need is that did I chose the right place?? 

@jennie hunt  You should be asking your travel agent that question.  They will know the "current" COVID conditions there ie are US citizens allowed & if so, what precautions will that country have "foreigners" go through (in case you do not do your own research).

Good luck!  You're gonna need it.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I would choose Maldives, but not until this Covid is over.  They are not in a good place with the virus right now,  but, I think they are welcoming tourists.

Trusted Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

Maldives.  I have been to Mexico and have ZERO desire to go back.  I have never been to France, but I did take French for 4 years, LOL.  My husband has been there and he was not too keen on France and he has been all over the world.  Have a good trip whenever you go and stay safe!

@Puppy Lips 

I'm with your husband on this one - I would not go back to France either.