Honored Contributor

Re: I'm going to be "broke" oh no VPH

@lucymo

I can't seem to find item # for the scrolled centerpiece or perhaps it's sold out. Can you give me the#?

I bought a beautiful centerpiece at Kirklands end of year. I could always re-do it but I bought with greenery like she showed (best part I only paid $11 on clearance).

thank you

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1

There are so many nice colors and textures of spray paint available now, I would whip out the paint and change it to whatever you like!

They make hammered finish, all different kinds of metallics, and loads of neat colors! I am always on the hunt for the newest color and texture and spray anything I can get my hands on!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@lucymo

I can't seem to find item # for the scrolled centerpiece or perhaps it's sold out. Can you give me the#?

I bought a beautiful centerpiece at Kirklands end of year. I could always re-do it but I bought with greenery like she showed (best part I only paid $11 on clearance).

thank you

@homedecor1  The item # is H209128.  I saw a green one come back in.  Hope you get one if you want it.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo, I'm no help. After watching again, I really don't know how big the candle wells are.  My guess would be that 3" candles would work, but 3.5" wide candles may be too wide to fit inside the well.  

I think the scroll pattern is very pretty on the base, and I think the design would also be pretty if painted another color like bronze or antique gold.  

Have you decided yet if you'll keep your order or cancel? I do think it's a good price.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I'm no help. After watching again, I really don't know how big the candle wells are.  My guess would be that 3" candles would work, but 3.5" wide candles may be too wide to fit inside the well.  

I think the scroll pattern is very pretty on the base, and I think the design would also be pretty if painted another color like bronze or antique gold.  

Have you decided yet if you'll keep your order or cancel? I do think it's a good price.  

@SHOPR  I canceled the order.  The widest diameter of the hurricane said 4" and that was the middle of  it and the base was smaller.  It might have worked but I don't want to take a chance on being locked in with just being able to use the hurricanes on the piece.  I like to be able to switch out and change if I want to. Thanks for replying.