Honored Contributor

Re: I'm glad I said I wasn't going to get any more pumpkins...

@Zsazsa wrote:

@lucymo

You were too quick with the photo!  Absolutely Stunning!  Love it!

@crazycockermom ...you are right ...these would look so beautiful mixed in with chocolate.

We're on the hunt ...

Smiley Happy

@Zsazsa  I know if I don't go ahead and do what I need to do while it's on my mind I'll forget.  If you check Marshalls, TJ Maxx you never know some might show up.  Blush is a big color now in decor so there's a good chance you may see some pink Pumpkins around.  I can tell you they do work with chocolate pumpkins.  I have some of those too.  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Zsazsa wrote:

Sending good thoughts and prayers for you and DH on his procedure.  Whenever you have time for the photo, I know I will love seeing it.  And I thought of you ...just got back from Home Goods ... and among the velvet pumpkins were some beautiful dusty pink ones!  Made me think of your pink pumpkins!

Hugs!

@Zsazsa  Thanks so much for the prayers, it means more than you know.

I couldn't have passed up the pink velvet pumpkins.  I love the velvet ones too.  If I could buy the nice stems, I'd make velvet ones in lots of colors.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

100_3254.jpg

@Zsazsa  I decided to get the picture while I was thinking about it.  They are so reflective that it's difficult to capture the true color.  I have two of them and they are B/O but I didn't light them, love the color unlit.  I found them at TJMaxx last year.

@lucymo  A few years ago, I went to Home Goods one day and saw the most gorgeous unlit glass pumpkins, but already had so many of Valerie's that I didn't buy, but was very tempted.

@mousiegirl  Blush is very big in decor.  I don't want a patch of pink pumpkins but these were so pretty that I ended up getting two of them.  Not sure just yet how or where I will use them this year but I will put them somewhere.  I don't remember how I used them last year.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl  Hey, it just occured to me with blush becoming so popular in decor, next thing we see will be,  PINK REINDEER.  lol

@mousiegirl

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

100_3254.jpg

@Zsazsa  I decided to get the picture while I was thinking about it.  They are so reflective that it's difficult to capture the true color.  I have two of them and they are B/O but I didn't light them, love the color unlit.  I found them at TJMaxx last year.

These are intriguing!  I hope you post a picture showing where and how you decide to use them.  Decorating has become more interesting with all the colors and finishes found in pumpkins now.  I plan a Marshalls/JoAnnes/World Market visit this weekend to see what is new.

@DecorDiva  Well, there goes the budget with you going to all of those stores, bound to find a lot of items that you can't live without.

Be sure to let us know what you find.  It's always interesting to hear what others find out in the stores.

I'm not sure when I will be decorating but I'll try to post for you.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl  Hey, it just occured to me with blush becoming so popular in decor, next thing we see will be,  PINK REINDEER.  lol

@mousiegirl

@lucymo  I will pass on those, lol.

Honored Contributor

51H0Q6yz+kL._SX300_.jpg

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

51H0Q6yz+kL._SX300_.jpg

@ChiliPepper  Eeeeeeeew!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo

Sending my best wishes too for your DH lucymo and for YOU - such things can be VERY stressful on the spouse.

Hugs my Friend!

(((((lucymo)))))

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@lucymo

Sending my best wishes too for your DH lucymo and for YOU - such things can be VERY stressful on the spouse.

Hugs my Friend!

(((((lucymo)))))

Thank you so much.  It means a lot to get the well wishes from you, my friend,  more than you know. @ChiliPepper