Honored Contributor

Re: I'm glad I said I wasn't going to get any more pumpkins...

@lucymo wrote:

100_3254.jpg

@Zsazsa  I decided to get the picture while I was thinking about it.  They are so reflective that it's difficult to capture the true color.  I have two of them and they are B/O but I didn't light them, love the color unlit.  I found them at TJMaxx last year.

@lucymo  A few years ago, I went to Home Goods one day and saw the most gorgeous unlit glass pumpkins, but already had so many of Valerie's that I didn't buy, but was very tempted.

Super Contributor

Sending good thoughts and prayers for you and DH on his procedure.  Whenever you have time for the photo, I know I will love seeing it.  And I thought of you ...just got back from Home Goods ... and among the velvet pumpkins were some beautiful dusty pink ones!  Made me think of your pink pumpkins!

Hugs!

Super Contributor

@lucymo

You were too quick with the photo!  Absolutely Stunning!  Love it!

@crazycockermom ...you are right ...these would look so beautiful mixed in with chocolate.

We're on the hunt ...

Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

100_3256.jpg

@crazycockermom  This is in my storage so hope you can see what they look like.  Yours can be just as nice without a battery.  I have six of each color.  I'd share with you if we were close to each other.  I'm in SE Mo.

Oh my those are so pretty and petite!  Perfect for putting anywhere.  These seem like such a nice basic that you think they'd bring them or something similar back.   If we were closer, I'd share some wine.  Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for posting the pic.  Sending prayers your way. 

Respected Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@crazycockermom

Yep, looks like Ruger wants to pose with a pumpkin.

Looks like Buddy wants to play with a pumpkin LOL!!!

LOL!!!! Exactly!

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

100_3254.jpg

@Zsazsa  I decided to get the picture while I was thinking about it.  They are so reflective that it's difficult to capture the true color.  I have two of them and they are B/O but I didn't light them, love the color unlit.  I found them at TJMaxx last year.

These are intriguing!  I hope you post a picture showing where and how you decide to use them.  Decorating has become more interesting with all the colors and finishes found in pumpkins now.  I plan a Marshalls/JoAnnes/World Market visit this weekend to see what is new.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo That pink pumpkin is very pretty as are the beaded pumpkins you have. I have sets of Valerie's beaded pumpkins from many years ago that I take out every year to decorate. They are made so well they look like new. Hope your hubby will be fine with any tests or any upcoming surgery if needed. I will say some prayers for him for a complete recovery! 

Trusted Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Zsazsa wrote:

@lucymo Please post a photo of the pink pumpkins! They sound gorgeous!

@Zsazsa  I will post a picture of the pumpkins in a few days and I will tag you. Maybe I can do that before Thursday.

My DH has a procedure coming up this week so I'll be out of town beginning Thursday. 

@lucymo - I also want to wish your DH well on the upcoming procedure.  We'll try not to buy too much while you are away, lol

Honored Contributor

@DecorDiva wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Zsazsa wrote:

@lucymo Please post a photo of the pink pumpkins! They sound gorgeous!

@Zsazsa  I will post a picture of the pumpkins in a few days and I will tag you. Maybe I can do that before Thursday.

My DH has a procedure coming up this week so I'll be out of town beginning Thursday. 

@lucymo - I also want to wish your DH well on the upcoming procedure.  We'll try not to buy too much while you are away, lol

@DecorDiva  Thanks for the good wishes.  You all better behave and remember Valerie will be back on the 25th.  So save some $$ to spend then.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@lucymo That pink pumpkin is very pretty as are the beaded pumpkins you have. I have sets of Valerie's beaded pumpkins from many years ago that I take out every year to decorate. They are made so well they look like new. Hope your hubby will be fine with any tests or any upcoming surgery if needed. I will say some prayers for him for a complete recovery! 

@BabyYoda  Thanks for the compliments on the pumpkins.  They are fun to use,

Thanks for the prayers, we can use a lot of them.