Honored Contributor

I'm doing the 💃💃💃 dance!!!

I've not been this excited about a "material" thing in years...the distributor just called my flooring finally arrived💃💃

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ... called my contractor might start Monday after Christmas🤞🏻

I will be so happy when the flooring is completed and my house is back in some normal (being kinda OCD drives me crazy guest bedroom stacked with furniture & everything else😳).

I decided to sell my DR set -- no longer want hutch.  I selected open style.  Now gotta have patience for furniture selected.  Store going to check Monday to see lead time for delivery, if within reason🤞🏻then I'll complete the order.

Merry Christmas "Home" friends 🎄🎅🏻 I know you've all been there with reno projects and patience in home reno is a virtue and more in these times😉

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm doing the 💃💃💃 dance!!!

I hear you. We put in a new kitchen floor a couple of months ago, and can relate.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1.  Can't wait to see pictures of your "new" house.  You always did such a nice job of staging that hutch so I'm surprised you're getting rid of it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Great news @homedecor1 , I know the feeling.

As for your dining rm. Set, 😯, are you really parting with that hutch ? I've loved it every time I've seen it in the beautiful holiday pictures you've shared . Darn it, if we lived anywhere close I'd have gladly bought it from you ...😭but I know we are at opposite ends of the country. 

Well, enjoy your new floor you will love it I'm sure, and merry Christmas 🎄.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I've not been this excited about a "material" thing in years...the distributor just called my flooring finally arrived💃💃

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel ... called my contractor might start Monday after Christmas🤞🏻

I will be so happy when the flooring is completed and my house is back in some normal (being kinda OCD drives me crazy guest bedroom stacked with furniture & everything else😳).

I decided to sell my DR set -- no longer want hutch.  I selected open style.  Now gotta have patience for furniture selected.  Store going to check Monday to see lead time for delivery, if within reason🤞🏻then I'll complete the order.

Merry Christmas "Home" friends 🎄🎅🏻 I know you've all been there with reno projects and patience in home reno is a virtue and more in these times😉

@homedecor1 

Merry Christmas to you too, it sounds like having the flooring done will be one of if not the best Christmas presents for you!

We had our flooring done 2 years ago and changed from carpet to hardwood.  And at the same time had the entire interior of the house painted.  I can relate and feel your pain, having to make decisions what stays and what goes and all the rooms topsy turvy.  

Now I don't remember much of the pain and just enjoy the results.  Sort of like having kids.  Sort of.  Ha.  

Respected Contributor

That's so exciting!  Congratulations.

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl 

I just fell in love with a open concept style -- although, spouse said "you'll regret it once the house is finished".

But this is the set I really like (pending order)- this actually is the "idea in my head" once I have the sliders replaced with french door style (maybe my next life as I got the price over $10,000 almost had a heart attack!)IMG_8661.jpg

Actually, I have a few buyers for the DR hutch and table - I advertised this and the other pieces of furniture for sale and sold most.  Just holding on until I'm sure on the DR set.

Valued Contributor

i like this set also.  i would replace the bench seat with 2 additional chairs.  Congrats!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

my spouse things I'm making a mistake BUT honestly its been empty and moved out of the room and I like it with just the server table..

then again, I don't have to tell you - my mind changes every minute!  I was just glad to have sold all the furniture I didn't really need.

My vision is coming together I think in my on-going house projects ... better hit the lottery next because i want to change my full wall sliders to french doors ... ugh...

Honored Contributor

@mizree 

yes I selected 4 additional side chairs 

hate the bench.