Honored Contributor

I love "as is" thanks Q & posters here!!!

thanks to posters here @lucymo, @susan Louise, @Mominohio to name a few - I've been "stalking" the As Is section for VPH items.  

I ordered these and finally opened them.  Perfect as usual. I love saving $$ and free shipping!  Let the decorating begin! 🎄😀💃

IMG_8262.JPG

IMG_8259.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: I love "as is" thanks Q & posters here!!!

That is some beautiful festive red!

Can't wait to see what you do with it! Please post pictures when you are done!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

thanks to posters here @lucymo@, @Susan Louise@Mominohio to name a few - I've been "stalking" the As Is section for VPH items.  

I ordered these and finally opened them.  Perfect as usual. I love saving $$ and free shipping!  Let the decorating begin! 🎄😀💃

IMG_8262.JPG

IMG_8259.JPG

@homedecor1  You are welcome, always glad to help out a fellow decorator.  'As Is' is where I check first if I'm looking for an item, sure saves us money. 

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing what you're doing with your decor.  I'm at a standstill it seems, life gets in the way all too often.  I'm thinking turkey and dressing, pumpkin pie and the works right now.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@homedecor1 wrote:

thanks to posters here @lucymo@, @Susan Louise@Mominohio to name a few - I've been "stalking" the As Is section for VPH items.  

IMG_8262.JPG

IMG_8259.JPG

@homedecor1  You are welcome, always glad to help out a fellow decorator.  'As Is' is where I check first if I'm looking for an item, sure saves us money. 

I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing what you're doing with your decor.  I'm at a standstill it seems, life gets in the way all too often.  I'm thinking turkey and dressing, pumpkin pie and the works right now.  Smiley Happy

I totally agree!  I received the Kaleidoscope tree "As Is", and it is beautiful!  I still can't take my eyes off it.  It was in perfect condition, and one of my favorite purchases of all times.  A BIG thanks to QVC, Valerie, and all the lovely ladies who post here.  I really appreciate all of you!!

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio@lucymo

I have no idea what or where I'm going to do with them!  They are definitely deep red...I know 1 of the centerpieces are a gift - you know the holiday gift giving drill "One for you One for me!"

I took out the things I have "hoarded" for a year - scored big after in As Is .... opening these boxes I'm having Christmas today. 

Will have to figure it out after Thanksgiving as I offered to cook🙄What was I thinking except I enjoy entertaining (and good food)!

Happy Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!!!🦃

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1:  I just wanted to say that I always enjoy your posts and pictures.  You have a zest for life and all things good.  Happy Thanksgiving!!

Honored Contributor

@Hoovermom

Thank you!!!! I love to decorate for the seasons & this time of year I do it for me.

I wish I was closer to my GD she would so enjoy helping me decorate but I'm thankful I can go home and be with her!

I offered to cook (started with 2 up to 12😀) since my kids were here earlier in the month & I wont be going home.

Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!🦃🦃🦃

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1  A safe and happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I'm ready for some turkey, dressing and all the trimmings.  Then I'll be asking about a good diet to lose the extra weight.  You know one that doesn't  exclude chocolate, Little Debbies or ice cream.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

I'm glad you found some nice savings on Valerie's products--WTG! Woman Very Happy

I bought all my pedestals and some other things from her from "as is" and all were in perfect condition and I saved $$$$!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@homedecor1  A safe and happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I'm ready for some turkey, dressing and all the trimmings.  Then I'll be asking about a good diet to lose the extra weight.  You know one that doesn't  exclude chocolate, Little Debbies or ice cream.  Smiley Happy

I heard from a reliable source that everything you eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas has zero calories......so eat up and ENJOY the holidays!Heart