Honored Contributor

Re: I love "as is" thanks Q & posters here!!!

[ Edited ]

@Carol08 wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@homedecor1  A safe and happy Thanksgiving to you as well.  I'm ready for some turkey, dressing and all the trimmings.  Then I'll be asking about a good diet to lose the extra weight.  You know one that doesn't  exclude chocolate, Little Debbies or ice cream.  Smiley Happy

I heard from a reliable source that everything you eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas has zero calories......so eat up and ENJOY the holidays!Heart

@Carol08  Thanks for passing that along, Carol.  I'll go ahead and start cooking up a lot of goodies so I'll be ready for the big feast on Thursday and all the good stuff that's around  between now and New Years.  I guess the calorie free food ends at the start of the new year.  LOL.  But, just in case someone started a false rumor, I'll get out my stretch pants.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

thanks to posters here @lucymo@, @Susan Louise@Mominohio to name a few - I've been "stalking" the As Is section for VPH items.  

I ordered these and finally opened them.  Perfect as usual. I love saving $$ and free shipping!  Let the decorating begin! 🎄😀💃

IMG_8262.JPG

IMG_8259.JPG

@homedecor1 Nice purchase, you have good taste! I have been thinking about the set of 3 candlesticks, but cannot decide on a color! I have the set of 2 shown in red from last year. Plus, I made my own holiday candle rings to go with. 

Respected Contributor

Where do you find As Is?

Valued Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Where do you find As Is?

You can key in As Is in the search box at the top of the home page.  If you want Valerie's As Is products, you have to put quotes around As Is and then write Valerie in the search box:

Ex:

"As Is" Valerie

You can also go to "Shop by Category" and click on "Clearance".  They have 3 topics, and one of them is "As Is".  Click on that, and it will pull up all "As Is" items on QVC,